FoxAnime / Good paid but not received

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: PO Box 29502 #17425

Placed my order on July 20th for my niece's B-day, promised by Jason via email numerous time that I will receive my order in time for her b-day. Once I demanded my money back, Jason then provided me with a tracking number and basically told me to track it myself. contacted Jason on Monday, again he provided me with the tracking number and asked me to contact him the next day should I not receive the order. its now wed, still no goods. Called the office numerous times, no matter what time of the day you never get a live body. Left a message demanding for my refund, called again and still no answer. I would not buy anything from these people. Eventually contacted my bank to dispute the charges!!

Mi

Comments

• Wi
      7th of Nov, 2009

I placed an order with FoxAnime on September 6th and got there reply thanking me for my order. I waited about three weeks to see if my order had been processed, no reply. I sent an e-mail asking what the status of my order was. On Sept.30th I get a reply about my order being backordered and it would take about three weeks before they could ship.

Again I sent another e-mail on Oct.16th trying to find out what the heck is going on. No response other than there reply for thanking me for using FoxAnime and that was it. I sent one last e-mail on Nov.4th and agian, no reply.

There is something really wrong with FoxAnime if they can not respond to a customer in a timely manner and commit to there obligation as a business, they need to be investigated.

williamrrod

2nd of Dec, 2009

I placed an order with them for "Gankutsuou : The Count of Monte Cristo" on May 24, 2009. My twin brother also ordered "Death Note" at the same time as me. At first the process went really well and they sent all the emails that said they are processing the order and that it will be shipped in a like 3 days. Our orders shipped out and arrived as advertised. My brothers order was in great condition but I found that mine was a defective product. So I sent it back. They then sent me a "new" copy (I now suspect that it might have been the same one from before because the defects were in all the same spots). So I sent it back and asked to change my order to "Big-O" they apparently did change it, I dont know I have not gotten it yet. It is now December 2, 2009 and I have still not gotten anything back from them. I have been sending them constant email since September 14, 2009 and have not gotten an email back from them.

I am sad to say that I have most likely been a victim of a nefarious scheme.

I would recommend not buying from any discount sites, buy off Amazon.com, ### even ebay.com, at least you know you will get something.

14th of Dec, 2009
    FoxAnime - MERCHANDISE NOT DELIVERED
    Private Citizen
    Topeka
    Kansas

I ordered a box set of DVD (Rurouni Kenshin) on 9/7/09. My debit card cleared my bank on 9/9/09. I have not received my DVD's nor heard from them. I have tried to contact them by e-mail and telephone. The telephone number doesn't work and they don't respond to my e-mails. I have ordered from them before and received my order in a timely manner, so I am very disappointed.