Fox TV / lucifer cancelled

1-5 United Kingdom Review updated:

How can Lucifer be cancelled?
You have just killed off one of the best TV shows I have ever had the pleasure of watching. I would understand ending at some point but just ending with season 3 coming to an end, which possibly leaves on a cliffhanger!
You could have at least allowed the fans a good send off.
Fuming is not the word right now, I cannot express my anger!!

Ka
May 11, 2018

Comments

• Ke
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

FOX TV CAN KISS MY A** & BARK @ THE HOLE
    I honestly thought Fox had been a smart, visionary station. Now I realize they've become just as mediocre as the other MAJOR stations. They throw away good content like "Lucifer" while keeping "Soap Opera's" like 'The Resident', 'Empire', 'Star' and "Specials" such as, "Meghan Markle: An American Princess". They're becoming nothing but a SOAP OPERA CHANNEL. Just one more reason I' m closer to cutting the cord later this year and getting away from the mundane garbage FOX and the rest of their ilk are providing us with undigestable nonsense, while killing great shows like "Lucifer". So sad! FOX should change their name to WEASEL. At this point I'll be boycotting FOX, unless and until they give "Lucifer" at LEAST one more season to wrap things up properly. Otherwise, why should I get invested in another FOX program, just to be left high and dry without an ending, as I have in the past. i.e., “Brimstone", "New Amsterdam", "Sleepy Hollow", "The Finder", “Firefly", "John Doe", & "Second Chance", just to name a few. I would like nothing better than for FOX to change its mind and give "Lucifer" at least one more season to end things properly for its fans. So please FOX, change your mind, so I can change my mind about FOX.

11th of May, 2018

Good lord. It’s a tv show, people. Good grief!

11th of May, 2018

You just lost a dedicated fan. I will not return unless you bring Lucifer back. Way to go.

• Gz
      12th of May, 2018

Also enraged about the end of Lucifer. Never will watch something else from Fox again till it comes back.

• Au
      12th of May, 2018

What. Is. Your. Problem. Fox. No seriously, what is your problem? I don't know how ratings information is gathered, but I never watch it live as I work during that time. Do my rating statistics apply when I DVR a show? Because if not, it needs to!!! Every single time I find a show that I like, it gets the axe, because dumb*** fools keep watching stupid CSI, NCIS, and whatever else is super popular...I've never been a fan of those shows, but funnily enough I love Lucifer for its paranormal aspects...I don't need to see yet another drama about how somebody kidnapped a kid, or how somebody got murdered in the basement with a candlestick by Mrs Peacock...I JUST DONT CARE. But the backstory (besides the murders) to this show is simply amazing and y'all have serious issues if you think cancelling it is a good idea...I AM SO SICK OF FINDING GOOD SHOWS, ONLY TO BE KILLED IN A SEASON OR TWO!!! You have no idea how hard it is for me to navigate through the mindless drivel that is "reality TV" and find something actually decent to watch. Shame. Shame on you, shame on your family, shame on your cow. To those who got that Mulan reference, congrats. PUT LUCIFER BACK ON AIR!!!

• Fo
      13th of May, 2018

you have done it again cancelled a great show Lucifer
    you did the same mistake before by cancelling firefly moving times
    who ever dos your programing choices has their head up their butt

• La
      13th of May, 2018

this is seriously WRONG. this is one of the BEST shows made. Please do not cancel Lucifer like this!

• Br
      14th of May, 2018

I am very upset about Lucifer being canceled. I can't wait to see the next episode every week. I can't believe you would keep Empire and get rid of Lucifer. Please bring Lucifer back.

• De
      14th of May, 2018

Bad for you canceling Lucifer, You should at the very least finish the story, its like reading a book with the last chapter ripped out or getting one of those 10000 piece puzzles only to have 20 or so pieces missing. This is definitely the last time I get involved with any tv series especially on FOX. And for the one who said its just a tv show, take a book that your reading, if you read books. One that you are really interested in and haven't finished, throw it away now, right now And deal. K. I will deal with this show being cancelled as well as everyone here but it doesn't mean we have to get interested in any more shows they have to offer.

• Tr
      15th of May, 2018

NOOOO!!! Why on earth would you cancel Lucifer. I DVR a lot of TV shows but Lucifer is the only one I can't wait to watch and I watch it religiously every week when it is on. I am so upset about this.

• Do
      18th of May, 2018

Please bring Lucifer back. One of the best series on TV. I cannot believe you cancelled. What is wrong with you? Please reconsider

21st of May, 2018

Gotham's last season is this upcoming one. Lucifer and that show was the only show's I watched. Sleepy Hollow would have been better if it was set in colonial times, no cell phones. FOX sucks and I will not even watch football this year.

• Fo
      25th of Jun, 2018

Thanks a lot, one of the few shows Father & Son enjoyed watching together. Way to wreck our family time.

• Hi
      30th of Sep, 2018

Way to go Fox! Don’t know a great show when it is in your hands. Instead you keep other crappy programs and wonder why viewers are going to streaming services. Redeem your credibility and bring it back!!