Fox TV / lucifer cancellation

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

You cancelled a great show after leaving us with the best ending before those last two lane episodes. We want Lucifer back on the air!!! The show was great and funny and had ne watching it any chance I could and you took it off smh. But you have lame shows where the characters stay the same age for almost 30 years ugh ( the Simpsons). Get real . I hope the board gets wise and return the show or I'm gonna stop watching fox network period .

• Updated by Tameka76, Jul 12, 2018

What In god's name would you want to cancel these great shows for ? I thought it was bad enough for Lucifer to be cancelled so wrongly but then I find out ya'll cancelled my other two shows as well WT[censored] Dude you have totally ruined my tv relaxation time smh. Tall network sucks and I hope ya'll go bankrupt . If I had stock in tall company I'd sell it cuz yap made horrible choices in cancelling these shows. I am not watching ya'll crappt network no more this includes fox sports fox news fx and all those that are affiliated with your stupid company.

• Updated by Tameka76, Jul 12, 2018

Sorry for the misspelling auto correct. But the fact remains that ya'll suck !!!

Ta
Jul 12, 2018

Comments

• Fc
      25th of Sep, 2018

Why the hell would you cancel the best show u ever had a clever and entertaining and the best "what if" type of show you people are [censored]ing idiots the to make it worst you [censored] up lethal weapon

• Om
      25th of Sep, 2018

Good grief people! It's TV. It isn't the end of the world. Turn off the idiot box and go read a book.