Fox TV / complaints about shep smith, leland vitters, tarlov and fowler

I have degrees from Harvard, Columbia and Georgetown

I turn off fox when Shep Smith, Vitters, Tarlov and Fowler talk down to me on various shows.

Shep Smith just said live at 4:07 pm today, 5/4/18 that Trump said false things when talking at the NRA convention in Dallas. How does he know what is false? Shep Smith is obnoxious. We turn off Fox when he comes on, because he is so anti-Trump. He is so prejudiced against Trump Fox has started to sound like CNN. Everyone says that. I have a lot of friend in the White House. Everyone says Fox has gone down hill and is now like more and more, CNN.

Fox: you have lost your franchise. Fox Business is what people watch now. Can't stand Fox News. Too left wing. Reporters talk down to people. Bad producers have obviously taken over when Ailes (sp?) left. No control over the crazy reports. Fowler should stop grinning so much. Vitters has his nose in the air like he is a rich kid. Tarlov's voice is awful and she interrupts and rants and raves. She is obnoxius and sounds like a Commie from the London School. So, Mick Jagger went to the London School, which doesn't make him a smart commentator for Fox News.

Fox: get your act together. You are dealing with viewing customers who are smart, educated people, also!

Now my wife and I all the time turn off fox. Glad you got rid of Meaghan Kelly. Nobody liked her and she is the $69 million dollar mistake.

Bob Barrett
West Palm Beach

Ro
May 4, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      7th of Jun, 2018

After watching Shepard Smith this afternoon, I've come to the place that I've got to speak out against him. If I want any more of Shepard Smith's liberal assertions about the news, and in particular President Donald Trump, I'll watch CNN or any one of the other mainstream media entertainment sources instead. Either Shepard Smith moves on or I move on from Fox News...One America News (OAN) is looking really good as my new and unbiased news source!

23rd of Oct, 2018

@Abbott3298 Amen! I am appalled he is still on Fox News!! He is not fair and balanced. He is a liberal Trump hater who uses most of his hour to cut down and mock our president 5 days a week! This does not happen when others substitute for him! He is so partisan and Anti-Truump. He belongs on MSNBC!!! We deserve one decent, honest, fair news station and this man does not belong on it!!

26th of Oct, 2018

@cajunmaggie I Agree 100%!! Any time Smith comes on FOX news I change the channel or turn off the television in hopes that the ratings at that hour will reflect my displeasure. He is so anti-Trump that he makes me physically sick. Fox news should listen to their viewers and get rid of him as soon as possible.

11th of Jul, 2018

It is almost impossible to view and listen to Shep Smith, he needs to lay off Trump, particularly when he smirks while reporting about NATO. Our friends need to complain on their own, they do not need Smith to assist with his ham handed critiques. I have walked away from his broadcast once again.

@andrew diffenbaugh agreed

• Ri
    Best Best Advice +13 Votes

I turn off Fox when Shepard Smith comes on...

11th of Jul, 2018

Fox news is too left wing? I think your head is up your [censored].

26th of Jul, 2018

It well past time to remove shepard smith, he is not doing news, just seems to be about slandering the President. Recently every show seems to be about the Fake news on Trump and how it is likely true.

• Er
      31st of Jul, 2018

Shepard Smith has become more and more obnoxious over the years. Furthermore, he is not a objective reporter that reports the news. Instead, his show is nothing more than his opinion as to what is true, accurate or appropriate. He is nothing more than a political pundit. How in the world Fox claims that he is "fair and balanced" is beyond me! He should either have a show labeling him as a commentator or find a home at CNN.

• St
      6th of Aug, 2018

Why spend time writing about that little Jerk! He seems to be Fox's token, so let's just ignore him.

• Br
      17th of Oct, 2018

Smith's commercials tout his show as being fact-based. What a load of BS. The only person on Fox that is more biased than Smith is Hannity (Smith is a very close second). Smith's snark and condescension are palpable and obvious in every broadcast. He even uses different reporters than other hosts because they support his anti-Trump agenda. If the Fox management thinks they are fooling the audience, they have miscalculated. When Smith comes on, Fox goes off in my office and home. If I want something from Smith, I can always go to the nearest Porta-Potty.

23rd of Oct, 2018

@Brandon Gale Or CNN or MSNBC as they are where Smith belongs and they are porta potty's. So go watch that trash and take him with you!

• Jr
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Shepard Smith is an absolute Trainwreck, after his rant today, 10-23-2018 I can no longer watch Fox News during this time. I understand Fox's idea of being fair and balanced but this is like giving CNN a platform everyday on Fox News. Not only is he completely obnoxious, this is supposed to be a news reporting segment this is not Hannity nor the Tucker Carlson show which is opinionated, I am sick and tired of hearing Shepard Smiths views and opinions dominate the current events.

• Ne
      23rd of Oct, 2018

"Sheperd" Smith is a perfect liberal, just like all rich Dems feel like we should let everyone and anyone to cross our borders. There are legal ways to come into our country, sure, I feel sorry for the kids but most are adult males in which we have no way vet all of them. We send a lot of aid to thee countries, the problem is that we just hand the cash to the wrong people and the citizens do not see but a small portion of all that aid. Love FOX but Smith is no longer Palatable.

• Ge
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Shepard Smith really needs to move to CNN or MSNBC. I turn him off immediately when he comes on and find that he is so ignorant, obnoxious and arrogant for no reason. By the way, your wig is terrible. I would rather you had the courage to go without a wig but then again you are more of a CNN and MSNBC news caster so courage is not something that would come natural to you. By the way, how many illegals work for you and how many are living in your home/s.

Agreed

23rd of Oct, 2018

@cajunmaggie There was also a brunette, short-haired girl, that worked at the White House, whom shep interviewed today. I was not impressed with her comments either!! President Trump & Melania should FIRE HER! I don't believe ANYBODY should be working in the Whitehouse if they do not support President Trump or his family residing there.
    Shephard smith needs to step down...

23rd of Oct, 2018

I DEFINITELY AGREE with you! I cannot stand Shepard Smith because he obviously does NOT support President Trump!! He should be on the FAKE NEWS networks & is really a "black eye" for Fox News! Shep doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time as he inserts his own personal opinion...it's NOT NEWSWORTHY & he is very out of touch and out of place for FOX, bringing them down...his ship has sailed LONG AGO!! The late-afternoon/evening Fox News is my favorite time to watch! The best people are on at that time & I can relate to their astute views & research! IT's time for shephard smith to step down...

• Ho
      23rd of Oct, 2018

Smith is not only an embarrassment to news broadcaster. I turn him on once a month to see if he has changed.
    See ya next month

24th of Oct, 2018

Hey Howard, what do you think of the latest news, today? I'm sure by now you have heard about the SUSPICIOUS PKGS TODAY, ADDRESSED TO OBAMA'S, CLINTON'S, MAXINE WATERS, ERIC HOLDER, GEORGE SOROS, DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ & CNN...ALL are DEMOCRATS.
    My GUT FEELING is telling me the DEMOCRATIC PARTY most likely sent out all these pkges. and is behind this!!! Another antic/ploy to draw attention to their very sad, twisted & lowly selves, in just another effort to BLAME President Trump...In relation to his nightly rally's, standing strong against Democrat SOCIALIST policy. Or perhaps to draw attention AWAY from the "MOB of IMMIGRANTS" coming up through Mexico...of which, once again, I am sure they have funded!! I just have a very, strong suspicion that they are behind this latest ploy!! What do YOU think??

24th of Oct, 2018

@TxMD stfu

25th of Oct, 2018

@Anita Bawnghit LOL, sounds like I struck a nerve with "little miss potty mouth"...it always screams loudly when the libs resort to their foul language...no common sense whatsoever! Listening to "talk radio" today, their are MULTITUDES of people, who feel the same way as I...

25th of Oct, 2018

@TxMD hitler had a good following too. Glad you get all your facts from "talk radio". Because if there's one source of truth its the media.

26th of Oct, 2018

@Anita Bawnghit No, I prefer my news to be 100% unbiased...When they are slanted in either direction, they cease to be news. I never said I get ALL my truth from the radio?? I get my TRUTH from the "1st person". Not a line of here-say. I collect & have 100s of first edition books from the 17th-19th century's on history & Biography's.

I don't even listen to the main network stations...fake news ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC AND afternoons on FOX with Shephard Smith...The agenda they are all pushing is twisted & pathetic lies! They spend more time attacking our GREAT PRESIDENT for unfounded truth's. President Trump has done MORE for this country than ANY PRESIDENT HAS IN OVER 60 YEARS!! Our News media should be reporting NEWS & FACTS. They need to get off there butt's, RESEARCH & report the news & the facts!! I don't want to hear THEIR OPPINIONS...that is not newsworthy...

Interesting you mention Hitler...My Aunt was raped at a young age, in Germany, by one of the soldiers in Hitler's regiem. They tried to hide, but it was impossible. I wouldn't say Hitler had a "good following"...He had an extremely BAD following! SOCIALISM is ONE STEP AWAY from COMMUNISM!!
    Look at Venezuela...a formerly, very rich country. Now socialism is destroying them & many have resorted to eating their own pets...
    If the DEMS get in control, their socialist agenda will DESTROY & BANKRUPT this country. We, as U.S. citizen's will LOOSE much of our LIBERTY & FREEDOM! Our taxes will go SKY-HIGH to pay for all their so- called "FREE COLLEGE", "FREE MEDICAL", "FREE-FREE-FREE"...NOTHING is FREE!! Maxine Waters. Cory Booker, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton etc. are all pushing a very physical & aggressive, in-your-face/space, agenda that is encouraging of violence.
    PRESIDENT TRUMP has done SO MUCH for this country, in only 2 years, I AM VOTING STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET to PRESERVE OUR LIBERTY & FREEDOM! AND to get that BORDER WALL up, PRESERVING OUR SOVERIGNTY!

26th of Oct, 2018

@TxMD If I am wrong about the above remarks, I will be the first to APOLOGIZE. However, I will reserve that action, until after the investigation is complete... :)

26th of Oct, 2018

@TxMD You just spew the same rhetoric that every trump supported spouts out. Have fun with that.

• Ta
      26th of Oct, 2018

I don’t watch fake news or local news..I refused to watch Sherpard Smith/Leland Vitter they should move to CNN..tired of seeing them talk bad about our president. It was an outraged t watch Sherpard argue with a Fox News icon Chris Wallace. Sherpard keeps thinking he’s right no matter what.Chris Wallace I value his opinion as he is fair.
    The other 2 jokers Smith/vitter need to go...during their time I just turn to watch OAN, pretty good news to watch.

• Ag
      18th of Nov, 2018

Vitter is for Fox what Acosta is for CNN. He veers left more each week.
    Like the other post can't watch Smith and less now for Vitter.