Fox TV / cancellation of lucifer

Lucifer is one of the very best television shows on FOX. I cannot believe that FOX is cancelling this show with it's exceptional writer and actors. I have watched this show from the beginning and it is dynamic, funny, loving and surprising. It has the most creative plots and story lines that have ever been on television. Without Lucifer there is no reason to watch FOX ever again.

An
May 14, 2018

Comments

• 9w

lets all cry now lol

• Hm
      14th of May, 2018

Fox would rather bring back a cancelled ABC show with Tim Allen(????????????????????) than keep Lucifer or the Exorcist, or Brooklyn 99 (which was thankfully picked up by NBC)? Fox is a major E-ffed up network. Really?? Tim Allen? WTF...

• Ka
      14th of May, 2018

Yes, the writing isn't fantastic, but I know so many people who love this show as much as I do. Fox is making a huge, huge, HUGE mistake.

• Hm

Agreed.

• Sc
      15th of May, 2018

wow every time a good show is on the net work cancel's and put some crap in it's place DON'T CANCEL LUCIFER I hope a different net work picks it up this sucks

• It
      15th of May, 2018

We can only hope that either Fox comes to its senses (doubtful) and does not cancel Lucifer or that another network will see the value in picking it up. It is such a creative show, with a strong cast and great writing! There is not another show on like it! Please do not cancel Lucifer!!! In the alternative, to other networks, please give this show a new home! You won't regret it.

• Uw
      15th of May, 2018

[censored] FOX they kill all good shows cuz som [censored] whit [censored] for brains in the top dont like it just like they did to firefly and they didnt want to let any one keep it runing nonon it was ther show and did want to give it away they want to see it die like they going to do whit lucifer.
    BUT i Hope that som from fox reads this IF they kill Lucifer then i well GO to hell and back to kill them for good so noone wants o have any thing to do whit them

• Sk
      20th of May, 2018

FOX IS RAN BY THE DEVIL!!! THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT ! FOX YOU GOT TIM ALLEN B-LL SH-T SHOW? REALLY?

• Ro
      22nd of May, 2018

I do agree that Fox is run by the devil - Check out who Rupert Murdoch really is - Follow the Money!

I am not a liberal - I am very conservative, but not a Republican either - From what I have studied about them, Fox is just the conservative side of the New World Order... CNN is obviously the liberal side of the New World Order - We are being fed lies and propaganda by these globalist left vs. right news organisations. Wake up People!

I am a God-Fearing Christian - but I do agree with all the above reviews on Lucifer... I loved it! Making the Devil human was a blast to imagine what it would be like, though some of the characters were pretty sketchy, all in all though it was great entertainment.

Lucifer was the only TV series other than X-Files that I considered worth watching, and caught all episodes I think... I do hope some network sees the worth and picks it up
    !

• Wo
      22nd of May, 2018

I can't believe Fox Is doing this. My Son and I looked forward to the puns and fun of Lucifer. Shame on you Fox !!!