Fox Signing Services / Non-Payment for Notary Services

1 1239-Merchant StreetAmbridge, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-266-6959

I conducted a loan signing for Fox Signing Service October, 2008. After numerous emails and phone calls, I am still waiting to be paid. Per Jill Fox, " If you feel the need to go through the legal system, let me speak from experience. By the time you ARE paid by me, if you contact legal counsel you will have only wasted time and money. Trust me, I know!"

members of any of the associations.

Comments

Sa
  5th of Jan, 2009
Fox Signing - Fraud and scam
Fox Signing
foxsigning.com

In a time where the house lending market is already under scrutiny for bad lending practices, closing companies seem to be following closely behind them. This agency uses National Notary agents to close mortgage files for them in areas where loans are being done and they can not be present.

They contacted me to conduct a closing in my area. I informed them that I could. They forward me the documents, I closed the loan, notarized all necessary documents and returned the file.

I went on line to close the file out as they requested, and to date 51 days later, I have not been paid. There is not a lot of recourse accept to file with the Better Business Bureau and the National Notary Association to attempt to get what they owe.

Jo
  7th of Jan, 2009

too bad

De
  9th of Jun, 2009

Yes, this has happend to me, except I did 2 closings back to back and get a hold of anybody for payment.

Qu
  3rd of Jul, 2009

I was recently stiffed by Jill Fox also. I am a Notary in North Carolina, that completed a signing in April of 2009 and have yet to be paid. Several emails, and phone calls later, I finally got Jill's attention with a stern email and she told me "you sound like a fool, have your attorney contact me".

Clearly this woman has ZERO integrity! PLEASE DO NOT conduct any signings for this woman and her sompany unless you want to close the loan for free!

Everyone that has been burned by this company, please document a complaint with the BBB @ http://www.westernpennsylvania.bbb.org

Let's stop her repulsive, "dead-beat" practices!

Qu
  3rd of Jul, 2009

Everyone here, please lodge a complaint with the BBB about Fox Signing Services @

10th of Jul, 2009

I completed a signing for Fox Signing 6/25/08. After numerous calls I was able to speak to Bree, who was somewhat rude. She transferred me to Lisa in accounts payable. I can't count the number of voice mails left, yet no response. My latest attempt was 7/10/09. I am Juney Hall. I live in Terrell, TX.

31st of Jul, 2009

I am in the same situation. I did 3 signings in March and still have not been paid. I spoke with Jill several times via email and each time she kept pushing the pay date back. I am thinking of filing a claim with small claims court. I will file a complaint with the BBB. I live in Warrington, PA.

Bo
  11th of Aug, 2009

I also did my very first signing with Fox Signing in Late June 2009. I sent in the necessary documents and I'm still waiting after numerous phone calls and emails. What a shame that this company will screw the people who helped them achieve their goal. There is a special place in hell for these type of people. I just don't know how they sleep at night. I will also lodge a complaint with the BBB. Spread the word to anyone you know. I know that I will.

Ta
  11th of Aug, 2009

PLease go to :
This polish "sausage"(the owner is already under FBI investigation .
Avoiding Internet Auction Fraud
Order a service and NOT PAY for it is a INTERNET FRAUD
Good luck

26th of Aug, 2009

I conducted a signing for Fox in June, 2009. They haven't paid me, haven't responded to my emails, and not returned by calls. I was booked by Jackie. She won't return calls either. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. I LIVE IN PA ALSO.

16th of Sep, 2009

I am a notary here in Plano, TX and I closed 3 loans for Fox between April and May. I have not yet been paid, and just as many others, have had no response to emails or voicemails. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB

Au
  22nd of Sep, 2009

Wow! I had no idea this was happening to so many people. I completed two signings for this company back to back also in June and have not been paid or received a response to my phone calls and emails. I wish I had checked up on the company before agreeing to those signings. I signed up for the Legal Protection Plan years ago. I might as well take advantage of it and try to get this resolved. Thanks to you all I now have additional support for my complaint.

Th
  5th of Oct, 2009

I completed a signing on July 18, 2009 and still have not been paid. I have sent several emails and the 877 number is not working. -Denise Ellison - Plano, TX

Cy
  16th of Feb, 2010

Does anyone know how to get in touch with these people? We completed alot of closings for them and have yet to be paid for alot of them. We are in Georgia and this is an attorney state. An attorney and notary go to closings so it really hurts when this happens because the attorney still has to pay the notary even though he did not get paid for gas download fee or the closing.

Ja
  18th of Feb, 2010

After lying to me for over 6 months, I now know they never intended to pay for my notary closing services. NEVER WORK FOR THEM!

Ja
  18th of Feb, 2010

Fox signing lied to me about payment for over 6 months, I know now they never intended to pay. NEVER WORK FOR THEM! Jill Fox is a liar & a crook!

Cc
  10th of Feb, 2011

Jill fox owes my company over $4000.00 for real estate closings dating back in 2009. Something really needs to be done about this. How are we all just sitting here and being victimized by this half-twit? I really need to be paid fo my services. The only thing I fear is that she will somehow startup another comany under a different name and begin her non payment routine all over again. It has been two years since this happened to me and it still chaps my hide everytime I think about Fox Signing Services. I'm not giving up until I receive what is owed to me.

Sm
  20th of Oct, 2011
Fox Signing Services - Scam
Fox Signing Services

Additionally Fox Signing Services advertise on their website that they are members of the following associations: MBA (Mortgage Bankers Association), NHEMA (National Home Equity Mortgage Association), ALTA (American Land Title Association), FLTA (Florida Land Title Association), and PLTA (Pennsylvania Land Title Association). I checked with all of the named associations and I was informed that they are not members of any of the associations.