fourjet.com / this website is bogus

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a pair of retro jordans 13s, for $109.99 and when I received the shoes they we're non authentic

fourjet.com

Va
Mar 25, 2013

Comments

Mar 26, 2013

I agree this company is fake and bogus. I hope the government catches up and prosecutes this website for the damages they have created.

Mar 26, 2013

it has been 2 weeks I never seen my products it is a scam no tracking number no phone number no contact at all

• Ia

=== THEFT ALERT ====
    *** Alert Alert *** www.callboxinc.com and telematechs. Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams Scammers ***

Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams used to work for Callbox aka www.callboxinc.com. Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams stole many clients from Callbox aka www.callboxinc.com and they took them to the FAKE company called telematechs.

++++ Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams address and phone number:

Guzman Street
    Mandurriao Iloilo City
    Philippines.
    Phone number: +63 915 345 274.

+++++ To Contact Callbox www.callboxinc.com:
    4924 Balboa Blvd., #353
    Encino, CA 91316
    1 888.810.7464 Toll free
    1 310.439.5814 Direct line
    1 310.862.6762 Fax

• Ka
      Apr 17, 2013

Stay away from this company!!! I ordered the #6 which stated it came with 2 pair of shoes. I only received one pair of shoes. When I talked to them about it, they claim I was only supposed to get 1 pair of shoes, but then 2 days later they increase the price for the same item i ordered. When I called them out on it, they said they made a mistake but I can buy the other pair for 30% off. On another note the shoes didn't fit, they said I could exchange them, but I had to pay for all the shipping cost mysel[censored] Thats b.s. I'm not paying a dime to ship anything to China!!! All around bad customer service...STAY AWAY!! There are better cheaper websites out there anyway.