Four Dollar Click / Withdraw scam

I was Four Dollar Click member for some three months. Then I decided to withdraw all the money I earned during that period of time. I paid $200 for membership monthly but it was not much as I won $9000. When I asked them to send me the money they blocked my access to the site.

Comments

26th of Jan, 2013

Hmm maybe you violated their Terms of Service which clearly indicates that an inactive account will be closed after some time, or you had multiple accounts which is not allowed.
    I´ve had AMAZING results with them, they offer good customer support, and they pay on time, every time. Been a member now for one year, paid for a yearly membership, and I´m able to withdraw around every 2 months when I have a minimum of $4000 in my account.
    See my photo for latest payment proof

• Jc
      23rd of Feb, 2013

MMay i know how many days you received the payout?

24th of Feb, 2013

After 75 days, just the website says

• Jc
      24th of Feb, 2013

tq.

• Le
      8th of Apr, 2013

I paid my monthly membership for 5 months and was never allowed to withdraw anything. They did not respond to my inquiries and forced me to file a complaint with Paypal. They didn't respond to Paypal either. This is nothing but a scam. This is a fraudulent site and should be shut down. They also run ThreeDollarClick and SevenDollarClick. These crooks just sit back and smile while you pay your membership fees. I believe that any positive comments posted are from people associated with running that site. I have several friends and relatives who have experienced the same thing I have. Get smart! Don't fall for this ripoff.

• Me
      27th of Apr, 2013

I decided to try three dollar click despite being skeptical as it sounded "too good to be true". I paid for a membership, clicked the ads until I accumulated the $3000 needed for a payout and withdrew. My account showed "cued for payment" and I waited the required 75 days and more with no payment forthcoming. It is now 90+ days and counting and three emails later with no payment and no response to my emails. BTW given my skepticism I was extremely careful to not violate any terms of service. This site is clearly a scam.

• Pr
      24th of Jun, 2013

i want to join in 4 dollar click ptc.. can any one suggest can i join or not.

• Da
      30th of Jan, 2017

@praveensr2008 Hey friend, i spent nearly most of my time on that website and earned 16, 000 USD, this morning they block access to my account. They are just good in crushing someone else's dream while theirs comes true.

• Da
      30th of Jan, 2017

@Daisy Jericho My sincere apologies..i have my account back it must have been the adblock app i have on my laptop which i have disabled.

• Mc
      2nd of Jul, 2014

I tried three dollar click André I paid 116.00 canadian. I lookedmat the ads and
    I click, i tried and I, tried and I got always the same anserd. You click the wrong button! I wrote to the cie oh they anserd but never clearly i even took a picture and asked where to click they never anserd correctly impossible to do the clicks that si à SCAM!!!
    Don't loose your money like me.
    Sorry my english si bad

3rd of Jul, 2014

I am a premium member of four dollar clicks. It is now 90 days and have not been paid. I have sent several emails and no reply. There is no contact number or contact person. I have not breached any terms of service. 4months of clicking and waiting patiently to get paid and nothing so far. I since found another email address and they replied by saying that they are short staffed and my payment is in the queue. That was last week. I do believe the reviews are from the same people claiming you can make a lot of money from this site. Do not believe them this site and 3dollar & 7dollar click sites are run by the same people. I am going to take this matter much further as I am so annoyed.

1st of Nov, 2014

Hello all,
    THESE SITES DO PAY - STOP COMPLAINING AND FOLLOW THE RULES!
    I am a member of Threedollarclick.com, Fourdollarclick.com and Sevendollarclick.com and I have been for over 2 years now. I have also been paid EVERYTIME I made a withdraw request. I have never missed a payout. I see a lot of these complain forums, but what you fail to realize is to read the Terms that you agree to when you join. The reason you are not paid is becuase you don´t follow these sites rules. These sites provide me and my family with the money we need to live, and then some! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

• Sm
      26th of Aug, 2017

@James Files Jr. ok how can we contact with them
    where is their phon or email

• Ki
      7th of Nov, 2014

Hello.! May I ask a question? One of terms is can't have more than one account.. If I have an account at three dolar click.cm and four dolar click.com.. Is it still fine? Or break the term of use?

• Na
      2nd of Nov, 2015

Why my "earned today" don't increase while clicking? (eg. I earn $32, I watch the page to click another ad and it's $4 :O)
    Thanks.

• Iq
      26th of Jan, 2016

No one can pay $4.00 for one click. This is surely a scam site. There other legit sites which are paying but very less amount of money for clicking ads. Visit my blog to see legit sites.

• Ba
      24th of May, 2016

dear sir
    75 days completed but payment not credited in my online account

13th of Jul, 2016

dear sir.
    Sir a help me, Last month I sent money to may 11 dete fact sir, how long will I have to wait?

29th of Sep, 2016

por favor me explica quais são essas violações que não pode fazer nesses 3 sites three dollar click, four dollar click e seven dollar click ????????????? - AGUARDO no g-email do google: brasiliath@gmail.com

please explain to me what these violations can not do these three sites three dollar click, click and seven four dollar dollar click ????????????? - WAIT in g-mail from google: brasiliath@gmail.com

29th of Sep, 2016

pra min receber como membro premium nesses 3 sites three dollar click, four dollar click e seven dollar click tenho que me tornar membro premium para apenas um mês ou MAIS meses ????????????? - AGUARDO no g-email do google: brasiliath@gmail.com

min to receive as a premium member in these three sites three dollar click, click and seven four dollar dollar click have to become a premium member for only a month or MORE months ????????????? - WAIT in g-mail from google: brasiliath@gmail.com

• Am
      2nd of Jan, 2018

Hello? I want to ask something. How i can withdraw without buy membership? Can u guys help me. I register on web fourdollarclick.com.limit 4k reach allready.

22nd of May, 2018

you are just being gullible, anybody who asks you to pay first so that you can get paid more money than your membership is just scamming you, i dont understand why anyone would fall for a line like "pay me 2 dollars so that i can send you your 2000 dollars" why cant they just deduct the membership fee from your earnings and send you the balance?