foundation restoration / foundation repair failed

Jun 15, 2015
stable lift
San Antonio
Stable Lift in San Antonio TX came to my home and ensured my house foundation would be was stabalized and there would be no further movement/shifting or sagging once the work was completed. With the confidence that I would have a stable foundation I had my house totally remodeled inside and out, to include having the entire outside of the house painted. However now I have doors that don't close or worse don't open, cracks in the walls, ceilings and corners and have tiles that have popped and came off as a base board for the hot tub room. Now Stable lift states they will not pay for my damages and repairs. "This scope of work will restore all lost elevations within the limits of the structure and eliminate all future foundation failure in the area of work described." Contractor will not be responsibile for plumbing, landscaping, utility lines, or other repairs required either before or after the work is done, unless otherwise stated by this proposal. I would agree to that for the original work done but since the work failed I shouldn't have to pay to get the damages repaired, this is an issue Stable Lift needs to correct and pay my contractor to make me "whole" again.