Foschinisettlement letter

My name is Siyanda Ntuli, I had an account with Foschini early 2011 an left my My previous employment for SAPS training. Due to excitement I had, I could not write and m..ake them aware that I will not be able to carry on with my payment. As no one could assist me as my mother is the only person to look for the family of six. As a result I defaulted in my payment and I am unable to buy any thing on credit. As one of the car dealer find that the bank need me to bring writen letter for settlement. since I have made settlement, I request Foschini to write me a letter and forward it to my uncle e-mail add res reads as follows; absolom.[protected]@engenoil.com and my account trace ID No is :[protected].

I hope my request will reach your favourable consideration. Yours Faithfully Siyanda Ntuli

Comments

• Qu
      May 13, 2014

I PAID MY ACCOUNT ON THE 02 MAY 2041 BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY CAN NOT TRACE THE PAYMENT, UNFORTUNANTLEY I LOST THE RECEIPTS, MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]

• Th
      Jun 03, 2015

I AM A VERY LOYAL CUSTOMER . UNFORTUNATELY I SKIPED MY PAYMENT FOR ON MONTH DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. SINCE I JOINED IT WAS MY FIRST TIME TO SKIP MY PAYMENT. I AM IN BOTSWANA AND I ALWAYS TRY TO CALL YOUR NUMBER AND CANNOT GO THROUGH TO ASK IF I CAN BE HELPED ON HOW MUCH I CAN PAY TO BALANCE MY ACCOUNT. I RECEIVED A STATEMENT DATE 12/04/15 THAT I SHOUOLD PAY R1 175.00 AND I PAID R1.200 SURPRISENGLY I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING THAT I SHOULD PAY R3.346.99. PLEASE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. I AM STILL INTERESTED FROM BUYING IN YOUR STORE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOU.
    THANK YOU. AC NO.[protected]