Foschini — refund from online purchase
In November a week before I was to attend a funeral, I bought clothes online from Foschini. Two days after delivery problems set in and I was advised by their employee who handles their Twitter to cancel th order. I was also advised by your delivery company to cancel the package since they couldn't deliver to me.
I did so the same day and went through the procedure, received a secure email and sent in everything I was told to by the Twitter employee @TFGZA.
Of the R2593.00 they only paid in R1963.97. Which means not the whole refund. I'm sorry but this is daylight robbery. On the 23rd of November I sent in a complaint via email as well as contacted the company via twitter. Nothing has been done.
This was my first time making use of their online store and I won't be using it again. And definitely won't recommend anyone to purchase from them. Your company is corrupt and fraudulent.
More Foschini Complaints & Reviews
- Foschini Group - poor customer service 
- Foschini - bad service 
- Foschini Group - customer service 
- Foschini Group - unhappy customer 
- Foschini - it's frightful at the types of people that companies in the service industries employ to service clients
- Foschini - manager at foschini pavilion
- Foschini - settlement letter 
- Foschini - rude consultant
- Foschini - bad service
- Foschini - bad attitude