Foschini / the employees saw us and did not acknowledge us and continued their discussion
We were waiting in the que to pay our account. There was a lady at the pay desk who purchased a cellphone. Three employees were helping her. We waited alone in the que for about 10 minutes until about 3 more customers came to pay. Only after the other customers showed up could one employee start helping the other customers.
Does it take three people to help with one transaction? The employees saw us and did not acknowledge us and continued their discussion.
More Foschini Complaints & Reviews
- Foschini Group - poor customer service 
- Foschini - bad service 
- Foschini Group - customer service 
- Foschini Group - unhappy customer 
- Foschini - it's frightful at the types of people that companies in the service industries employ to service clients
- Foschini - Refund from online purchase
- Foschini - night repair eye
- Foschini - charles & keith store in menlyn mall
- Foschini - call centre agent - jacqueline
- Foschini - the interest that gets charged to my account