Forzieri / Leather Jacket

1 Via della Vigna Nuova 85rFirenze, Italy

In 2013 I ordered a leather jacket from forzieri for about $800, thinking that it's made of high quality genuine leather. It took 3 months to receive it. When I first received it, it seemed like a real leather. It smelled like leather and didn't burn. I was happy. Now in 2016 I noticed how the color on the leather started to fade away on the edges of the sleeves. I realized it was not a real leather. Scammers learned how to make faux leather look and smell real.
The tags on the jacket indicated that the jacket was made of ''genuine leather'' by ''qualified Italian labor'' and ''made in Italy''. I strongly doubt it. This jacket was probably made in China and isn't even worth $100.

I have a truly genuine leather jacket I purchased 11 years ago and it still looks like new! Not a single scratch or signs of discoloration.
It is definitely a scam!

At the moment I'm negotiating with them back and forth through e-mail about a refund. I also provided photos that prove what is going on with the jacket. We'll see what they say. Probably I have no chances of getting my money back. But still worth trying.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME. BUY ELSEWHERE!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Forzieri