Forzieri - Guess Bag / Worst Customer Service Ever, 200 Euros Out Of Pocket, No Resolution In Site!

1 Czech Republic Review updated:

On the 30th April I purchased a bag for my girlfriends birthday. It arrived very quickly and at first I was very impressed with the service I received.

However when she opened the present the bag was torn a little. So I tried several times to contact Forzieri (webform, telephone calls - a contact centre with no manager present & emails) to ask about a replacement. After several interactions chasing for a resolution I was finally informed after two weeks that I could return the bag for a refund. All I wanted was an exchange but i was happy to be getting my money back at least. So I returned the bag, one week later I was informed they are crediting my account but it would take a cycle (what's a cycle) to appear on my statement. I therefore asked for proof of the refund, to be informed it was done and I need to wait again for a cycle, they did not answer my question regarding the receipt/proof of credit. Therefore I sent another two emails, nothing.

Today 8th June (over a month since I purchased the bag) I called once again to speak them, to be informed that there was a problem processing the credit and that someone would contact me tomorrow. Having been told this before I very doubtful of this. I have therefore asked for a manager to call me once again (even though I have requested this on several occasions no one has ever called me to apologise for such a poor service).

Overall I am very dissapointed in the service provided, I have a girlfriend without a birthday present, I am 200 euros out of pocket and I am still waiting for a manager to contact me.

My advice - save your time and money and purchase your gifts from somewhere else!! I am a customer service manager myself and I would never expect this kind of service from anyone.

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Aug, 2011

I bought a leather bag for $1330 and they sent me a suede bag (same design and make) which is $605 in their website..they refuse to accept it because they swapped the tags when they shipped it..so the bar code was scanned for the leather bag...They are just polished thieves..fraudulent website...got scammed!