Forzieri / return not credited

Forzieri stole $550 from me. I ordered a bag for that price, returned it within 10 days and they never refunded my money. They told me that they didn't receive the bag. Unfortunately, I cannot claim insurance on the bag with the post office, because Forzieri advised me to declare the bag at 10 Euros only to avoid duty and customs when it enters Italy. Only afterwards, I realized that that information does not make sense. Why would I pay duty and customs on a bag that is being returned to the country of origin? It looks like Forzieri simply took back the bag and did not refund my money. Either that, or it got lost in the mail, and Forzieri takes no responsibility. In that case, however, they should not advise their customers NOT to insure return packages! I think this company is operating with illegal practices.

A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They stole almost $500 from me. Sent back a defective watch which they then claim was used, didn't refund the money, claimed they sent it out for repair, which I didn't want and which they did not anyway, and six months later, still no money, THe credit card company is incompetent. so no luck there. I think I will take the time to take them to court. It is such a bald-face lie, it is incredible.
A  16th of Aug, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They stole $630 from me Aug 2011..I ordered a leather travel bag which was $1330, the bag arrived and the color was wrong. So I sent it back to them to change the color but they sent a suede bag (same make and model) which was $650. They do not agree with me as they swapped the bar code with the original leather bag so it was scanned for $1330..UNBELIEVABLE!! We should definitely do something to take these frauds to court..
A  17th of Oct, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered two bags from forzieri.com and in the description it says made in Italy, but when I received the bag it says made in China. the bag looks different from the pictures on their site. Description, pictures are different. I would not recomend anyone or buy again from their site. I didnt complain to them but I just knew it would be a waste of time. The shipping however was fast. Just disapointed that description and pictures were different.
N  7th of Oct, 2014 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am in the same situation with them. I returned a purse that was defective - stitching on handle came off after 2 days of use. DO NOT BUY FROM FORZIERI!! They admit that they received the purse back for repairs but they won't respond to emails since then. I can't believe a bag of the quality they were advertising would fall apart after two days but it did. I asked for a refund but they wouldn't refund (after only 2 days) as they said it was "used". Not a quality retailer at all. DO NOT BUY FROM FORZIERI.

Forzieri Logo Forzieri