Forzieri / return not credited
Forzieri stole $550 from me. I ordered a bag for that price, returned it within 10 days and they never refunded my money. They told me that they didn't receive the bag. Unfortunately, I cannot claim insurance on the bag with the post office, because Forzieri advised me to declare the bag at 10 Euros only to avoid duty and customs when it enters Italy. Only afterwards, I realized that that information does not make sense. Why would I pay duty and customs on a bag that is being returned to the country of origin? It looks like Forzieri simply took back the bag and did not refund my money. Either that, or it got lost in the mail, and Forzieri takes no responsibility. In that case, however, they should not advise their customers NOT to insure return packages! I think this company is operating with illegal practices.
More Forzieri Complaints & Reviews
- Forzieri Shoes - I would never do business with Forzieri again!
- [Resolved] Forzieri - Terrible scam, please don't buy from Forzieri!
- Forzieri - Guess Bag - Worst Customer Service Ever, 200 Euros Out Of Pocket, No Resolution In Site! 
- Forzieri Seta - Conned billing 
- Forzieri - Refund policy
- Forzieri - shoes
- Forzieri - horrible cs and poor platform
- [Resolved] Forzieri - return services
- [Resolved] Forzieri - Haven't got a refund
- Forzieri - Leather Jacket