Foryourlegs.com / I will never buy another product from them

After being a loyal customer and a physician who has referred many patients to them I was mistakenly given incorrect shipping information by an operator that wound up in a delivery delay and an additional cost to me. But this wasnt the problem, the problem was in the inconsiderate and rude way in which they treated me . They indicated that I was a liar and was trying to "put one over "on them! The tone and the conversation has lead me to change my recommendations to my patients, and I will never buy another product from them.

They are cordial until there is a problem... then they treat you like a thief and a liar.

Yo

More Foryourlegs.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ct
      10th of Oct, 2013

I have to chime in. I've ordered from ForYourLegs.com for 6 years now and have NEVER had a single issue. In fact, I ordered last week and received my shipment in 3 business days without issue. I suppose all retailers face problems from time to time. Perhaps the matter wasn't handled properly, but I would be shocked if this happens frequently with this company. They are fantastic!

I highly recommend ForYourLegs.com! I've converted quite a few of my bridge pals! :-)