Fortuno Inc Investing / Real Estate Fraud

Has anyone done business with them? They keep giving empty promises. Fortuno Inc is run by Bruce Grogg.

Gk

Comments

• Me
      1st of May, 2009

Yes, we are having huge problems with this company. Sold houses are not in the promised state and they do not fix anthing.

M.

• Su
      21st of May, 2009

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH BRUCE GROGG...EVERYTHING HE DOES IS A SCAM!!!
    BILL YOTTY IS HIS PUPPETEER!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE SLEEZY ### THEY HAVE SCAMMED OVER 5 MILLION IN THE LAST 3 YEARS FROM CONSUMERS!!! INCLUDING REAL ESTATE, TELEMARKETING FRAUD, PUMP AND DUMP STOCK SCHEMES.
    IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT THE UTAH ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THE UTAH OFFICE OF CONSUMER PROTECTION THERE IS AN OPEN CASE ON BRUCE GROGG, THEY CAN HELP YOU IMMEDIATELY.

• Te
      11th of Aug, 2009

Absolutely True!! Bruce Brogg, Bill Yotty, Fortuno Inc. Professional Rip-Off Artists

I am a current investor with Fortuno Inc. operated by Bill Yotty, Barbara Thomas and Bruce Grogg. I know firsthand how their scam works. They con you into giving them your money with the promise of providing “Cherry Picked” REO properties in the value range of $45, 000 to $120, 000 at a cost to the investor of $30, 000 each. The investor does not have the ability to view the prospective properties as their inventory is supposedly to fluid to do so. Please see link to verify if you wish (http://genuinemillionaire.com/our-products.php). They promise you will not receive an undervalued property or you will receive a “Swap Out” for a property that does fit their promised criteria. After they have your money, Fortuno will assign a property that is free and clear but is worth much less than the money provided or is completely worthless. (Condemned, unlivable, terrible condition etc.) They will then tell you that it doesn't matter because they are going to sell it for much more than what the actual property value is. Bruce Grogg informed me of this personally! Who in their right mind would believe purchasing a property at a value well below the purchase price is a good investment? I call it what it is, a SCAM!! Fortuno will then place a buyer in the property who usually does not make the payments. I know this because I have spoken to many other Fortuno investors.

Fortuno sold one of my homes in November of 2008 and I have yet to receive a single payment. My other home which has never been legally transferred into my name has yet to be sold. The purchase funds for these properties was submitted in September, 2008. Both of the homes I was assigned were and are worth much less than the purchase price. One of which I chose not to complete the purchase contract and Fortuno still removed my money from the so called escrow account.

Contrary to what Fortuno claims the eviction process is extremely time consuming and expensive. I will not have access to my property until September, 3, 2009 by court order. Bruce Grogg informed me when I made a complaint that this property was quote “Squared Away”.

These people have ripped me off to the tune of $60, 000 and are completely indifferent. They will, without a doubt take your money and not even come close to providing what they promise.

I have filed a complaint with the San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office Real Estate Fraud Division. And am also currently working on a class action. Anyone wishing to do so can Email me at dinwiddie621@gmail.com. I have the District attorney complaint forms scanned into PDF format and can forward them to you.

• Lo
      15th of Sep, 2009

I too, have had the same problems. No money and no respones. They took the 60, 000 and have done nothing that has brought the money promised. All I got was a supposed buyer for 15, 000. and they have never given me any closing information or sale documents of any kind. I hope that I never make this kind of expensive mistake again in my life.

• Jj
      18th of Jan, 2010

I have just learned that the property I bought was never legally transferred into my name. There are no buyers for it...and I don't believe anyone is doing any marketing of any kind. They told me I could market my property, but it's not legally mine to sell. I have been trying to track down someone in their management office and in the escrow office who approved this transaction and cannot get a single human on the phone. This SCAM needs to be brought to justice!