Fortune500USA / refund

28 51213 Rg. Rd. 261Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
I had notified them that I want my money back as they cannot be contacted within 14 days of signing up. Now they are telling me that I have a send back a material package to them to get my refund, but I am still waiting for the package to arrive, this has been going on for a month and a half at present. They do not have any proof of sending this package to me but do not want to refund my money. Getting veryfrustrated with them after many e-mails.
Do

Comments

1st of Nov, 2008
I am also extremely disappointed, disgusted and disillusioned by Fortune500USA. NOTHING they said has happened financially expcept that they took my money and gave me a completely stupid looking website. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!!! I have been with them over three months and have not seen one dime, not a penny! Michael Joseph the SALES guy
who gave me a direct number to him that oh by the way no one has ever answered and would you believe doesn't even have a voicemail set up! After what I have been through with this group of cheats, I wouldn't be surprised if they took everyones money and left the country. I could keep going with more and more examples of their complete inadequacy in backing up what they 'say' when selling this crap. But I already feel my bloodpressure rising. The whole thing makes me sick.
Br
  4th of Nov, 2008
I also became a victim of this company. I have been with this company fo almost 5 months and still have not made a penny. Watch out for this company, they will take your money and you will not get anything in return.
To
  19th of Feb, 2009
This company just contacted me as well and they are now going by the name of webincomeusa and have a website by that name as well. Thanks for the complaint posts as I have not agreed to anything and I do not intend to now.
Je
  30th of Mar, 2009
wow after reading you'r comments i am wondering if i made a bad choice, i just signed with them i am only 3 weeks new with the company. i have so far made . a few$ i do agree the web page is stupid looking, i do also think it will have good results. but if you don't advertise you will not have good results.
  6th of May, 2009
We are also a victim of this company to. We have been with them for 9 months and haven't made one penny yet, They also charge 29.95 every month that also adds up. They lie to you every time you call them. They are the only making money.They told us they also worked with amazon but they don't.They are thiefs. They are the only one to make money . marie
Br
  10th of Aug, 2009
I appreciate reading everyone's complaints. I was just contacted by Michael to get on the money making deal. I lost big money with EPIC Commerce and this sounds just like them.
Fo
  9th of Jun, 2016
do you still have access to your website? Does it look different? Is the link "broken"? I think they do the advertising then when the 1 year rolls around, they change it to their website like a google adwords site and continue to rake in revenue off your advertising...let me know if your url is working...just not for you.
  9th of Jun, 2016

Fortune500USA - fraud
fortune500usa.com
3200 north hayden rd.ste 215
Scottsdale
Arizona
Phone: 1480 280 3495
fortune500usa.com

They called us and ask us if we were looking for home buiness . And they asked for $57.00 for start up and then $2000.00 for advertisement. And then we found out they charged $29.95 a month if was a service fee witch they never told us about . We looked at
our statement thats how we found out. We call them to cancel and to get our money back and they try and talk you in to other stuff.
You send them email and they don't anwer them. And we are not the only ones they con in to there scam.