Fortune500Affiliate Group / Misleading details - Rip-off

1 AZ, United States

Have had numerous, lengthy, garrulous, rave, enthusiastic conversations (monologues!) from several people all saying how much help they are going to be when you set up business through them, with Google, Amazon and Ebay, about how you have to do absolutely nothing and they will do it all, about how much you can earn, about how they will guarantee your money back in 12 months if you don't succeed as they predict, etc etc. SO friendly, SO helpful, SO pleasant and laugh vigorously at the slightest joke, then persuade you to part with - ONLY $290. You do so, having been convinced that this is a good deal, only to find that you can't get the required help without delivering them another $1300...and so it goes on! Someone else will then call with another offer of exclusive, one-to-one mentor service for another $700! I have parted out out about £1, 000 which I can ill afford, and have got absolutely nowhere. I have discussed this with one of my many callers, have rung the numbers in the States given me by the same guys, which don't work, have pointed all this out to one who bothered to email me but have had no response. Have now given up entirely. DON'T TOUCH THEM!