Fortune City / Disfunctional website

My son bought a package from this company which turned my son's initial enthusiasm and excitement into feelings of high frustration and disappointment. A few hours after the account creation, we tried unsuccessfully to use the web-development software and then a window popped up requiring a password change due to the expiration of the password for an account created just minutes earlier. But, no password was accepted despite our efforts to create combinations of alphanumeric passwords that we would probably never be able to reproduce again. After we finally gave up and identified the situation as hopeless, I e-mailed the company to request a refund but never heard back from anyone. A very poor company indeed. PLEASE go somewhere else for your website hosting and design needs.

Comments

Va
  24th of Jul, 2008
Fortunecity - Worst service ever
Fortunecity
fortunecity.com

Fortune city web hosting is the worst ### i have ever experienced. The customer service, while cordial cannot rectify any issues are constantly making billing errors and dont offer many, if any, courtesies for company screw ups or inconveniences. But the worst part is the the back drop of the hosting. the site builders, email blast, and file manager applications are junk. the site builders dont follow commands accordingly and when you contact Tech support they can never fix it and just give you a ticket number. Even when we built our site in front page and attempted to simply load what we had, there were all kinds of issues... Oh, did i mention like many other blood sucking companies it appears they outsource their customer and IT service overseas... This means dealing with a person who MAY not have a good hold on enunciation of the English language and will probably have a interface with altered info from an employee in America.I have contacted this company over 20 times in the last 5 months... They have treated our organization very poorly. I recommend never ever starting an account with them . In Our companies assessment, this is a shitbag organization.