Fortune 500 USA / Conning me of $3,700.00

4400 N Scottsdale RdScottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.7
Phone: 877-258-7070
on 08/18/2008 I was charged $200.00 for a shopping site then on 08/11/2008 I was charged $3, 500.00 for advertisment, I was told I would make $ 5, 000.00 or more get paid every 15 of the month, I have not recived any penny yet and when I call them they keep saying someone will contact me no one does. I also have there direct phone number which is [protected]

Comments

Bo
  25th of Sep, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I HAVE BEEN CONNED OUT OF $9, 000.00! - HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO FOOLISH AS TO LET THAT SCAM ARTIST, GREG CAMERON. TALK ME INTO CHARGING THIS "FORTUNE500USA" ON MY CREDIT CARD? - WHEN I CALL FOR HELP IN MANAGING MY AMAZON.com. STORE, I GET VOICE MAIL ON WHICH I HAVE LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES, AND I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINGLE CALL RETURNED. I NEVER DID SPEAK WITH MY "COACH, " JOHN GEORGE!

I AM MAD, AND I AM GOING YO TAKE IT THE HIGHEST AUTHORITIES TO GET EVERY CENT OF MY MONEY BACK! - I WILL PURSUE THIS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF THE LAW!

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! - MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR INDISCRETION! (AND ME FOR MY STUPIDITY!)
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I have just had the same thing with US online america group but all I lost was the 119.00 so far for my personal web site. I was told this was all I would pay besides my 29.95 per month and this would be for my mentior to help me make lots of money. I was contacted by the person whom was suppose to help me my personal mentior. The next thing I know they are trying to get 7, 000 dollars for advertising out of me. I was quite amused at how agitated the person got when I refused to spend money and the supper deals they could offer. The 7, 000 dollars went to a mere 4, 000 all in one sentence. I was told that the 119.00 and the 29.95 were the only amounts I would have to pay. I use a prepaid credit card so they can only get what I put on it and as of today the card will no longer exist.

Fair warning do not get involved with any of these companies and only use a prepaid card for internet business.
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Bonnie Fourtune 500 also contacted me and it appears so far that the game will play itself out just like you said. I hope we can get this message out there so no one else has to suffer a finicial lose as great as yours.
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Nicholas your not alone. Maybe we all need to take a class action law suit against these internet rip offs. I am from Canada so no one is safe from these people. I sure do hope that the internet can come up with laws to protect us form these parisites. But for now we will all have to get the word out there this way.
Dk
  15th of Oct, 2008
This company attempted to take advantage of me but it quickly became apparent, after I gave them my debit card number. If you have not canceled the account number I highly recommend you do so. I also urge you to report your experience to the Better Business Bureau. It is very important that we protect future victims of deceptive business practices. I support your complaint 100%
Dk
  18th of Oct, 2008
I may have entered by e-mail address incorrectly in the previous post but if anyone needs to contact me for support try this link. I just completed the complaint process with the Better Business Bureau regarding my negative experience with Fortune500 USA.
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Thank you for sharing...I, too, have been ripped off for $5, 000 from Fortune 500 USA. I tried to cancel just two days after I received the information; however, was told that since our contract was a verbal one more than 2 weeks old, I was beyond the cancelation date. The mailed copies were held beyond the date of cancelation.

I'm not sure how to get a class-action suit started, but I would certainly be on board if anyone has the knowledge to get it up and going.
Jo
  13th of Nov, 2008
Has anyone ever contacted the attorney general in Arizona or any other state to see if the state can help? Has anyone contacted Amazon to see if they can help get rid of these people with a class action. why would we do business with Amazon if they know what this company is doing to how many people using Amazon as their source? I was charged $400.00 not $200.00, and I am getting the same result, no answers from anyone. Lucky me I didn't give them the $5000.00 they wanted.
  18th of Nov, 2008
I contacted my credit card company regarding the $29.95 charge. I told them that I've tried numerous times to reach Fortune 500 by phone and the mail box is full and the call is immediately disconnected.

The company graciously credited back my 3 past month's charges and reported the same to the fraud department. They did suggest that I get a new credit card to stop all attempts on that card. This is great for the $29.95 charge, now I'm working on the $5, 000. This one may end up in class action.
  19th of Nov, 2008
I don't know how to go about this legally either. But I am willing to be on board with you all to get our money back if I need too. I am researching every complaint I can find against them to see how many others are going through what we are. I am going to send this to my credit card company and whoever else I need too, building the case of this completely unethical behavior IF I do not get back at the very least what I have put in plus profit to cover interest within the next two months. I am in regular contact with my credit card company and they have documented the situation as things go along. I would encourage you all to do the same. It is terrible when the dotted line comes before ethics and honesty. I have been with this Fortune500USA for 4 months and I have not seen even a penny profit back! I have paid interest on my card + $5500. I cannot believe I would do something so costly and risky (which of course what portrayed as safe, secure and low risk - I mean it's Amazon right?!). Unlike some of you, I have had most of my calls returned, but I have to call more than once for this result. One time, days after I left a message - I was so tired of being ignored that I called about every 15 minutes for about two hours. FINALLY I got a call during the time I told them I would be busy. But unfortunatley for them(?) I answered. I have spoken with them recently, and actually had a very nice talk (which hadn't always been the case with this individual in past calls). Feeling very tired, I have agreed for the FOURTH? FIFITH? time (I have lost track) to have them again look/work on my campaign and see how they can create profit. I will get a call in 24 hours from the person I spoke with, with an update. I know we all sincerely want this business to work for us successfully. I am sure ALL of us have much better things to do than typing on a complaint board about how we fear we have been 'ripped off'. This has caused a lot of emotional stress for me. It is getting old to keep getting the same answers with the same results with the SAME unsatisfactory outcome: credit card interest and $0 profit. I am willing to take this as far as I need too if I do not recieve profit from this company. I am also willing, and prefer, to let them do what I was told they would do WHEN I signed up. Outcomes to expect, time frames in which to expect the outcomes and my role in this business differs with each person I talk too, and not for the better and not what I would have agreed to sign up with. My campaign is more than half way complete. I will see what the next couple months bring. I welcome your thoughts, suggestions and comments! Thanks!
Mi
  24th of Nov, 2008
So I work for a prepaid card company and I have seen many complaints coming from this company! I get frustrated as much as you guys do, but at the end of the day, when you willingly give your card info out, it is not guaranteed they will not charge you. Sad but true.
My recommendation is to find out if Fortune500 pays some sort of royalty to the Fortune Magazine for using the Fortune500 on their name (after all, I am assuming Fortune has a copyright on its 500's list, right?). So how to get this working? Well...you are all pissed-off people against Fortune500 USA, right???? Well, send your complaints to Fortune, telling them how embarrased you guys are to allow such a scammer to use such a prestigious name to catch on people!! See what they say about it. There is a case in Victoria, BC Canada, where a small teaching school is being sued by Apple Corp, for using an apple on their logo! So why not to do the same with Fortune? let them burn these people all the way to hell! :-) *evil grin*
Yours truly,

Me
Gr
  29th of Jan, 2009
What an idiot I was to take the bait that these salespeople dish out!!! I am actually ashamed to admit to falling for it. I am trying to get a refund as I never signed an agreement - they say a verbal agreement is binding. Well, the person giving the verbal ok could be the plumber!! If any of you pursue legal action, please let me participate.
the Arizona AG has an online form for comp0laints
Ce
  1st of Feb, 2009
I am also very embarrassed for falling for their sales scam. I paid even more than 5, ooo to pay for "the top search engines" to ensure tons of sales especially around the holidays. Not one single thing was sold on my web site except what my family and friends bought. Fortune500usa has a wonderful sales team. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker! I do have to say John George has returned all my calls and has assured me that I will eventually get my return on investment, but I can't help but feel I am just being passified and I'm afraid that the next time I call them they will simply be out of business or simply just disappear from the face of the earth. Please include my in any legal action taken against this company
Sm
  15th of Feb, 2009
i used to work for these crooks i know the whole scam contact me at smittysosik@yahoo.com
Sm
  15th of Feb, 2009
i used to work for the crooks at fortune 500 usa i will tell you anything you want to know contact me at smittysosik@yahoo.com
Tw
  11th of May, 2009
I was personally victimized by "Fortune 500 USA" & purchased an Amazon web site from them. Only a short few weeks later, after I was already discouraged with "how to do this internet marketing thing, " I received a phone call offering me an advertising package with 25, 000 100% Guaranteed Visits to my Website... I guess I should say that I paid them $1, 4oo for this "package of internet traffic." Long story short the website that they had given me is "no longer operational, " & not by my choosing. It really disheartens me to know that there are such evil people out there willing to take someone's last dollar without so much as a second thought.
Ka
  6th of Sep, 2009
Listen to me people. Start send ing complaints about these guys Fortune500USA /WebIncomeUSA to the AG of Arizona. There is a detective in Scottsdale investigating them. Write to your Credit Card Companies and print out these complaints. Send back these stupid DVD ads and send them registered. Send a copy of your contract with them and a letter explaining how they conned us to your Cedit Card Co. Submit a complaint to the FTC, you can do it on line. Don't let them get away with your money.
Sl
  22nd of Sep, 2009
Add me to the list that can't believe I fell for this scam. After I agreed to the plan and gave my CC# for $6, 500. I started doing some leg work to find out who these guys are because I didn't have a good feeling about it. I couldn't find any information either bad or good. Well today I received in the mail the "paperwork" they sent me, it consisted of the contract I already signed and faxed to them 3 days ago. Well, now there is they name of WebIncomeUSA on the top! I start some more research and find out they are also the same guys at Fortune500USA. I see alot of the names are the same in all 3 companies. I called this morning to cancel, the contract says I have 14 days to cancel (I'm on day 7 now). I got the run around and they say someone will call me back later in the day, no calls. I will send a certified letter tomorrow and call a few more times each day. I've contacted the CC company, they will work with me when it gets posted (on hold, but not posted yet).
Here are the names of people I have talked to:
Gene Cameron - Sales slim
Patrick Kent - Dir of marketing
The address is 3219 E. Camelback Rd. #544
Phoenix, AZ 85018
877-236-3990
I have seen the same address with other companies (but different box #'s).
Cm
  4th of Nov, 2009
I too have fell victim to this scam 200$ for the site, 7000$ for "marketing" with promises of at least doubling my investment within three months!! Who wouldn't take someone up on that kind of offer!!?? Not to mention the current monthly charges for "maintenance" on a site that is obviously not my initial shopping site I paid for!!! I have been robbed and I am severely ticked off!!! Please keep updating about action suit information...I'm all in!!!
Fo
  10th of Dec, 2009
I would love to see and be a part of a class action law suit against Fortune500USA. By the way, if you worked with John George (for advertising methods) he left the company (family emergency or something) and when I called in Sept. 2009, Gene Cameron was no longer there, either. I talk with Patrick, who is I believe, an account specialist. He is the one who gets ahold of Jeff Wallace (CEO) of this company. If you can get through to anyone ask for him. Also, you get better results if you all write to the BBB of Arizona that includes Scottsdale. There are about 20 Jeff Wallaces and we can all write letters to everyone of them and spread the word of how unhappy we are with the company.