Fortuna Enterprise / Bad quality products!

1 235 Country Club DrMoorestown, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 856-7787588

First of all I really wish I would have read these posts before I decided to enter into a business transaction with Fortuna. Moe from Fortuna enterprises sold me off $16,000.00 in merchandise. He put in writing and verbally committed that the items were refurbished in GRADE A condition (like new) and that they had 14 day warranty against defect. A little over half the 75 pcs. were broken and non-functional. He won't respond to e-mail nor phone calls and won't honor the warranty. After all is said and done half of the goods I think I just paid a freight bill of $1,000 for lots of junk.

AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!!!

Va

Comments

• 19
      21st of Sep, 2009

Do you want to import workable price but high quality carbon black? welcome contact me,cf.chem.zach@hotmail.com?
    pls leave my message in your email box,maybe someday it will be useful。If you need the price to compare with it your partner given you, welcome! Dear Manager, we are fully private manufacturer and as a prominent and leading industrial export home solely active in exports of Sodium Tripolyphosphate.
    our advantages are:
    - Prime quality carbon black produced strictly . - Prime quality, ISO 9001 obtained. - Competitive prices. - Prompt deliveries, Prompt deliveries - On time documentation. - Total quality and customer service always. every our efforts and abilities always at your disposal. Look forward your response.
    Best regards zach
    Tel:+886-22-89628777 Fax:+886-22-83729239 Mobil: 013752620376 MSN: cf.chem.zach@hotmail.com