Fortress secured Inc. / Unauthorized withdraw of funds

5504 Buttonwood Ct. monmouth JunctionSouth Brunswick, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7326487032
This company went into my back account and took 49.95 out without my premission. This is against the law and they need to be charged with something. i never heard of this company and I never gave them authorize them to take money out of my account. I have credit cards and I've never paid to get a card. This people are crooks and out taking good peoples money. There should be a way to stop this kind of stuff.
Am

Comments

Db
  1st of Oct, 2008
Just to inform after doing the homework on this, Here is what is happening. Hope this helps. When doing pay day loans on the internet these companies are selling your information to companies such as this one. You will not get your money back in most cases. This is very disturbing I know but a lesson to be learned. Oh and the best part for last. This is concidered leagel. Good Luck!
  2nd of Oct, 2008
Unauthorized withdrawal of $49.95 from bank account.
Ja
  6th of Oct, 2008

Fortress secured Inc. - Did not authorize deduction
Platinum Member Frotress Secured Inc
1001 Dover Heights Trail
Mansfield
Texas
Phone: 817-454-0301

I saw on bank statement that Platinum Member Fortress Inc had removed $49.95 from my bank.
The bank gave me the number on their inf. and there is no such working number. Also they used a check no. that no where near the sequence of my checks. I now am having to cancel my account totally because of this company. I am very upset and wish I could file charges.
Ja
  7th of Oct, 2008
I AM NOT THE COMPANY... JACK CANTER, DOVER HEIGHTS TRAIL, MANSFIELD TEXAS DO NOT CALL ME... I ONLY COMPLAINED...
Na
  7th of Oct, 2008

Fortress secured Inc. - taking money from my account without authorization
ConsumerBill.com DBA Fortess Secured Inc.

I just went through the same problem. I checked my bank statement and had a deduction of 49.95 one week and another deduction of 39.95 the next week. I called my bank and they gave me the company Fortress Secured Inc. I am very displeased with this because I never asked for a credit card and both times that this happened, my account was over drawn. I would like to get my money back plus the overdrawn fees. I complained to the number that I was given which is 888-267-2169. The representative there said that I would get a refund in the mail within a months time. I think that this is unfair and I have to spend time trying to research the company and still have a negative account at the same time. This company may be listed under consumerbill.com, fortress secured inc., or customer service inc. It's all the same company.
St
  8th of Oct, 2008
i do not know who these people are but they tried to take $49.95 out of my account without my permission and they caused me to go in the hole. I think they should have to pay my bank the fees not me.
De
  9th of Oct, 2008
THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP! I TOO GOT $49.95 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 10/07/2008! I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS, NOR HAVE I EVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY. WE CALLED THEM, AND THEY SAID THEY WILL REFUND OUR MONEY, BUT AFTER READING ALL THESE COMMENTS, I AM SCARED NOW THEY WON'T. I CANNOT AFFORD THIS, WE ARE STRUGGLING NOW TO PAY OUR BILLS.
Li
  9th of Oct, 2008
They also took $49.95 out of my account and then 2 days later too $39.95. They are refunding both to me, but it was taken out in 2 days but they will not send me a refund until 30-45 business days. I too never signed up for these services
  10th of Oct, 2008
i just went on line to verify my payroll direct deposit and also noticed this company took 49.95 out of my account. i never heard of them or did i approve them to take any money. who are they and what is there purpose. ythis is scary that they can take money from me and i never said they could.
Mi
  10th of Oct, 2008
Okay the same thing happen to me however the number my bank gave me to call for the company was disconnected. If anyone has the Number to this Fortress Sercured Inc. please post it so i can take care of this problem.
Na
  11th of Oct, 2008
They did the same to me 49.95 then 39.95. Did anyone receive anymore attempts after that?
Mo
  14th of Oct, 2008
Good News!!! I filed a complaint and I got a hold of the company and they have a real number. I was told they are going to put the money back in my account within 2-3 business days. I will provide ALL with the number when the credit my account. Because of so many people being affected I'm afraid if I give the number out and everyone will start calling and they may change the number and I will not be able to check the status of my refund. The person who is responsible for the charges, His business name is Mr Moneymaker in Sparks, NV.
  14th of Oct, 2008
I completely agree.. I looked at my online account info and they drafted $49.95 in the form of a check from account... Sad thing is they offer a refund within 30-40 days.. it seems like when they catch another unsuspecting victim on one of these pop up ads.. Let me ask if this makes any sense.. If I was online applying for a loan or assistance why the F*** would I approve a draft to DEDUCT $49.95 from my bank account? Here is the response I got from them: This Platinum Membership Bonus Pop, which is deployed on 3rd party partner sites... yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. We are notresponsible for the Refund Policy of this program, we handle multiple online programs, for our Affiliate Merchants... not telling you who their Affiliated Merchants are, of course... 1-888-267-2169 is the number they gave me, but the number printed on the check is different 1-888-433-4096... what a bunch of crap
Ch
  15th of Oct, 2008
I am a victim of this company also-did not authorize this company to take this money out-what can we do about this???????????
Sh
  16th of Oct, 2008
i was withdrawn 39.95 and 49.95 and can not get in touch keep hanging up on me yhis is fraud

Fortress secured Inc. - Unauthorized funds deduction
Loveland
Phone: 303-884-3464

I was notified by my bank that a withdrawal of $49.95 was made with out my knowledge. I would like this handled and a refund issued immediately. The company listed on the check says: Customer Serv: 1-888-433-4096 or ConsumerBill.com
  17th of Oct, 2008
I to have become a victum of this frautulent company. My account has been accessed twice for the amounts of $49.95 and $39.95. When I try to contact the company I am placed on hold for 15 minutes and then the line is disconnected. If anyone out there has a direct line to these people please let me know so that I can try and retrieve my money. This is total of $180.00 that I've lost.
Sa
  17th of Oct, 2008
This company debited my account for $49.95without authorization - sent through a fake check

Fortress secured Inc. - unauthorized withdraw of money from account
fortress secured inc.
Illinois

this company has taken money from my account without my permission and has said that it will take another month or so so to get it back. this is crap since they were so to steal it .I shouldn't have to wait but it their policy to screw everybody
Th
  17th of Oct, 2008
They dd the same thing to me, fortunately I caught it in time and my bank denied the withdrawal but I had to close my account so they couldn't do it again.