Forrester UK Holdings LLC / Legal Notice letters

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

We started to receive debt collection letters from the above. We wrote back to them to tell them they had the wrong address only for legal notices to arrive.
I have since phoned the phone number on the letter, spoke with an American, explained the distress this was causing and to change/update their database.
I only hope the take heed to my pleas.

Comments

• Da
      6th of May, 2008

We are having a long drawn out campaign with this company. They are rude, ignorant and plain stupid when you try and explain that you do not and never have had a contract with them. I'm going to meet them in court as I am sick to the back teeth with their harassment. We keep receiving demand notices for equipment that we no-longer have and that was rented through another company.

Any info you have that can help me with my case will be gratefully received.

15th of Jul, 2008

Am having similar problem. Billed for rental on equipment that we no longer have. cannnot speak to anyone except beligerent American. for 18months have asked for their comments in writing. not one letter. am also going to court, and would be interested to know your progress. Cheers Martyn

• Ca
      3rd of Nov, 2008

FORRESTOR UK HOLDINGS SHOULD NOT BE IN ALLOWED TO BE IN BUSINESS.TNT LEGAL SERVICES AND SLOANE PORTLAND ASSOCIATES WOULD BE WELL ADVISED NOT TO DEAL WITH THE COMPANY WHO CAN NOT UNDERSTAND PLAIN ENGLISH.

i THREATENED TO SUE THEM FOR HARRASMENT AND COPENSATION. THAT GOT THEM OFF MY BACK.

19th of Jul, 2010

NEW CONTACT TO VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS!

Alexandria Aponte Tel – 001 212 457 8438