Forrester Holdings / Continuing debit colecting letters!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

4 years ago i canceled a lease with forester holdings uk and am still getting letters to say i owe them money, not only that but they have been charging me for years and taking money from my account even though i had canceled all direct debit to them (this was partly lloyds tsb who were also at fault) the money was being taken from my account at £80 per month. DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COWBOY COMPANY!

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Jan, 2008

I totally agree. We had a terminal which was 4 years old and wished to upgrade it together with having another terminal for our new retail premises. On contacting them was informed we could have them both within approximately 10 days, asked if they could push it to possibly receive prior to the 10 days as we were opening shop. Two months and several e mails and phone calls later we receive one terminal, is this to replace the old terminal or for the new shop, your guess is as good as mine. Three months later still no new terminal, cancelled the agreement. This company is full of empty promises I do not advise using them under any circumstances.

• Mi
      21st of Feb, 2008

Hi,

Same here i wanted an upgrade on a 7 year old model for my new shop, i waited 2 months so cancelled with them and went elsewhere, i cancelled the direct debit ( i bank with Lloyds also) they still managed to take the money, still fighting them to date.
    KEEP WELL AWAY FROM THEM EVERYBODY.

• De
      24th of Sep, 2008

Our complaint also involves Forrester and Lloyds TSB.

Are they linked financially? Something smells fishy here.

We should pursue through Consumer Action Website and take legal action on them as a co operative.

I will post on CAG asap.

• Pa
      13th of Oct, 2008

Have a look at this complaint (notice the mailing address);

19th of Aug, 2011
    Forrester Holdings - Chasing for money they are not owed
    Forrester Holdings PLC

Much as other complaints here on this company, I hada credit card terminal from this company. I sold my business, called up Forrester who said that I had to give 30 days notice and pay £59.04. This I did. I sent the terminal back, with confirmation letter and cheque. I heard nothing for about six months, then I start getting letters suggesting I owed them money. I wrote to them with my proof and they ignored me, simply sending out more and more letters. Now, today I get a First Collect debt agency letter saying I owe £223.00 These people are total scammers who deserve to rot in hell for the stress they have caused so many people! Do not EVER have any dealings with this organisation.