formassistant.org / I got nothing from them and impossible to reach them

I wanted to renew my driver licence on the website www.formassistant.org. I waited for any info from them, but they only took money from me and that’s all. I tried to contact them, but no one replied. This website is total rip off and scam, so please don’t use it and post comments about your experience with this company. I want to return money or get anything from these scammers. Please, help me.

El
Aug 10, 2014

Comments

•   Sep 03, 2015

formassistant.org

• Al
      Dec 08, 2015

I am going through the same damm thing right at this moment Im soo upset

Jun 24, 2016

I have the same problem as the previous complaintant. I went onto the website and filled out the information that I thought would get me my renewed Drivers License. They charged me $34.97 but I got nothing from them. I called and was told I had to into the system and complete forms to get my Drivers License Renewal, but there is nowhere on the sight to put in the Order Number (which I have) to pull up my order and complete the form paperwork. Then when I call I get voice mail and nothing. I too would like to have my money back, but that sure can't happen from what I see.

Jun 25, 2016

It would be nice if they responded to these complaints, but fat chance.

Jun 26, 2016

I have looked and looked and there is no where on the website to go back to start up where you left off. This is a stupid program that should be discontinued and removed from the system.