Formal Elegance / Do not let them do your wedding

Formal Elegance is the most unorganized business I have ever been to. They mislead you just so they can get your money.

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses March 7th. I was told that they only take 6weeks to return. It has now been 3 months and all of my dresses are not back.

That leads me to believe they did not order my dresses when they were suppose to. We have been calling everyday and nothing has been done. 2 dresses are still in China and my wedding is in 4 days. They are unconcerned with the situation all they care about is getting there money even though we do not have all of our dresses.

Va

Comments

• Fo
      28th of Jul, 2008

It is with great surprise to see this comment on line. Formal Elegance sends out over 2000 bridesmaid gowns per month. Every bride signs a contract stating shipping policies that specifically states that bridesmaid gowns take 6-12 weeks to make and always allow one to two extra weeks for shipping. Bridesmaid gowns are ordered when the last bridesmaid gets measured and pays their deposit. Some times gowns are delayed because of procrastination on the part of one of the bridesmaids not coming in on time. Please contact the store if you have any questions.