Formal Dress 4u / Scam

Ordered a Prom Dress online through formaldress@uk.co.uk on February 27, 2009 at $155.00 pounds. Received the dress on March 4, 2009 nothing like the website, not satisfied. I emailed them back the same day. They responded to tell us that because we were an international order we could not return it. (There is nothing on their return policy stating this) I don't want the dress and want to return it and get my money back. I have been emailing them just about every day and have gotten no response.

Buyer be aware!!

Ke

Comments

• Li
      16th of Mar, 2011

bought a prom dress from formaldress 4 u .co.uk on the 15 febuary 2011. The dress cost £140 which was absolutley shocking as it was nothing like what was advertised on their website !! The colour was completely different and the design of the dress was different as well. To make matters worse the stitching on the dress was absolutely shocking, nothing was in line and the dress hadn't even been finished off in certain areas. I tried for 3 days to get in touch with this company when i finally received a reply to say i could not not return the dress because it was made to measure.I did not order a made to measure dress i ordered a standard size 6 . I sent another email to this company and they will not reply . I would advise anybody NOT to order anything from this company unless you wish to throw your hard earned money in the bin !!!