Form-Assistance.com / FRAUD charge

My credit card was charged unlawfully by Forms Assistance and I want the charges be reversed. I am also submitting a FRAUD charge to my Mastercard issuer. I do not know who this company is.

Li
May 9, 2013

More Form-Assistance.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      8th of Oct, 2013

This company is still at it - since January 2013. They pop up when you try to renew your driver's license online and pose as a driver's license renewal process to verify your debit card. It's all over the internet, but no one does anything about it. they will respond to your email and ask you to reply if you want to cancel the service that you never agreed to anyway. If you reply you get a virus which will wipe out your documents. If you call you get a computerized recording to email them due to high call volume. I cancelled my debit card to protect myself, but I don't know if they can continue to charge me. Next step will be to contact my bank to file fraud charges.

• Wi
      23rd of May, 2016

When is someone going to shut these people down?? It is May 2016 and this company is still ripping people off when trying to obtain a duplicate driver's license! I want my money back now!!!

• Wi
      23rd of May, 2016

Went online to what I thought was the NCDMV website to order a duplicate driver's license. This company pops up as if they are the DMV, process my payment, and I never received the duplicate driver's license.

• Al
      24th of May, 2017

Went online thinking it was the DPS here in Texas, to renew driver's license. Charged 36.63 and a recurring charge of 9.97 monthly. And of coarse never received the license.