Form-a-Corp / Scam and cheating

1 4400 PGA Blvd., Suite 900Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-249-4376

Form-a-corp will take your money and do nothing in return. I paid them to incorporate my business and file a dba. I paid them in Dec, 08 to do an expedited filing with the state of California which should take 5-10 business days for the state to do. On January 6, 09 I sent an e-mail because all the company voice mail boxes were full and no one answered the phone when I called. Kevin e-mailed me back and said that he would follow up on the filing and let me know. A week went by and no response, I checked online on my filings and found that nothing had been done. After repeated calls and e-mails with no response I filed a dispute with paypal. After filing a dispute Kevin e-mailed me and said he had the documents and would send them over. What he sent was the filing for an EIN tax number. Again no response to my calls or e-mails, I contacted paypal and changed my dispute to a claim for refund because I felt that this company was not doing what they said they would. So again after changing to a claim, Kevin e-mailed me to say he had the documents and would send them over. He faxed me a document for the county that was a screen print from the county's web site, but no filing number and he sent me the articles of incorporation that did not look right because they did not have the filing number nor did they have the state seal as they normally would. So I contacted Kevin and have asked repeatedly for the filing numbers for the county and the state. Today I contacted the both the county and the state and was told that there are no records on file or pending under my name or my business names. So in short, they have committed fraud, sent me fake documents and not done a thing.

Ro

Comments

• Pe
      25th of Jan, 2009

I agree with you bud!!! They burden me the same way. I am still waiting after I filed in Dec. 08 also. I filed a compliant with the BBB. They have an "F" rating with 76 outstanding complaints. Wish I had looked this up sooner. Contact me in your efforts to file a complaint against them if you wish. Peter, petija118@hotmail.com.

• Er
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Add another one to the list! My story is basically identical.. though I started my process in Jan 2009... beachrussell1990@yahoo.com. I have a misspelled LLC listed in the State of Georgia system.. and now hope for correction (and, nothing on paper). I have filed a complaint with amex which then complains to paypal... I'll stop hoping based on what I've just read!

• Rg
      10th of Mar, 2009

Add another story, I paid them on 1-2309 with expedited service (7-10 days) about two weeks later I called ot check and could not get through, I tried and tried to call, sent emails, contacted through their website, Starting getting ticked off so I checked with the Georgia Sec of State and found they had gotten nothing. I hired another company to handle the LLC filing (which they did and all in under a week) . I filed with Paypal in hopes this would be easy to get a refund, Paypal found in my favor but has no way to collect the money back for my refund as Form-a-corp has been kkicked off paypal. I called my credit card company and they have sent me the dispute inof which i will of course win and get back. I did however finally get through to A man at form-a corp that claimed his name was Brian last week and was told I would get a check for my refund and that they where sorry, I did not get the cehck as of today so i called again and ask for Brian and the guy answering the phone acted shocked like he knew no one by that name, he ask if he could help me and I told him i had not gotten my refund check, he put em on hold and when he cam back I was told it takes 7-10 days for there accounting department to get that out and to wait unitl this Thursday and call back and they would be able to give me a tracking Number, (Not holding my breath on that one) SO we will see in the next few days what Form-A-Corp does with my Case. I have also considered a small claims suit for a much large amount then i am out just because I know theyt would have to spend a great deal more to send someone here to defend it and probaly would just loose because they did not show up, then I can get really down and dirty with collecting the judgment.

• Je
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I am having the same trouble and am extremely angry. I paid them $1400 for the expedited service to create my non-profit. I can't get anyone to answer my calls. The mailboxes are full.

• Fe
      5th of May, 2009

I have smaller story, I should have done research little earlier, However, I have his Passport scanned copy with me, if you any one needs please email me at felixsanthosh@gmail.com

Thanks – Felix

• Ar
      19th of Jun, 2009

Right there with you!

I had them file all my paperwork in Sept 2007... nearly 2 years later, I submitted a request to the state to get a Seller's Permit. They told me my company doesn't exist. They said that FormACorp actually filed the paperwork, but it was denied because the name was already taken. So... they did nothing!!! Now, if I get auditted anytime soon, the state is going to rape me because I've been filing 2 years of state (and federal) taxes against a company that doesn't technically exists! If you ever hear of a class action suit against them, please contact me directly!!! http://www.cs-itsm.com

Thanks!

Form-A-Corp
    561-283-0005

• 23
      27th of Sep, 2009

I too used their service to be my registered agent. Now my corporation has been dissolved since they have not filed the annual reports and fees, and I owe over $600 in fees just to get my corporation reinstated. DO NOT USE FORM-A-CORP!!!