forexfasttrack / didnot order or authorize

1 don't knowdont know, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-652-0479

appired on my statement and did not notice that my card had beem compromised till I got a call from my credit card company about charges comming froon the UK last week so I went back a couple months and I found this one and all it gave me was this web site.

Comments

Yc
  30th of Nov, 2009
forexfasttrack - UNAUTHORIZED BILLING
FOREXFASTTRACK
Utah

HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE LISTED AS A DEBIT ON MY BANK STATEMENT THE PHONE NUMBER IS 1866-564-8785 AND A SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AS YOU TO HOLD FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE REP AND THE MUSIC PLAYS FOREVER, THEY ARE LINKED WITH BRAND EM, AND OTHER SITES. I AM TOLD MAKING MONEY WITH GOOGLE ADS IS WHAT THESE FRADULENT COMPANIES ARE USING.

Tm
  8th of Dec, 2009

I was charged to and apparently it is connected with the Making Money Online ad through Google! I also called 1866-564-8785 and was on hold for a little bit. It is forexfasttrack is connected with Grant Line Pro. The gentleman was very nice and cancelled my account as requested, but told me the credit could take 3 - 12 business days. Unfortunately that was more time than I could afford.

Hope this helps someone! Don't go through things online because you never know how they are intertwined! I will not go through them again!

Kw
  9th of Dec, 2009
forexfasttrack - unathorized charges
Colorado

got a charge on my credit card for unauthorized charges in the amount of $39.95. I called the credit card company and they said there is no phone number listed. the same day this charge appeared, another charge also appeared from another company for and extra $5.00 and that was charged within 10 minutes of the 1 st charge.

Mh
  15th of Dec, 2009

To TMWC Thank You for your post and info reguarding forexfasttrack. My bank acct. was charged 39.95 by this company without my authorization I happened to be checking my bank account online and seen the charge listed as forexfasttrack st. george 01. I had also purchased the making money on line through google ad! which I cancelled the next day when I read the terms and conditions page and learned that they were going to auto charge my bank account a monthly fee of 79.99 I didn't realize I was also suscribing to this company Grant Line Pro. I called the number you posted and they cancelled my account but will take 3 to 12 business days to be refunded. After this experence I make sure to read the fine print in the terms and conditions part of these money making websites.
Sincerly MH

Mi
  6th of Jan, 2010

i have been scamed too i got billing for 39.95 for something i never ordered or got. this is in canada

Fu
  13th of Feb, 2010
forexfasttrack - UNAUTHORIZED BILLING
FOREXFASTTRACK
Utah
Phone: 8882288815

Promise a business doing postings on Google, training, etc. When you think it's too good to be true, it is. They then charge your card and disappear.