Forex-Signals-4U.com / They took money and vanished

I made a big mistake, when I send $500 to the company www.forex-signals-4u.com. After several weeks, I decided to contact them, but all provided info was fault. The phone number was already blocked. Such email and mail addresses didn’t exist at all. They are frauds and liars. So be careful and don’t send them money. You won’t get it back. And maybe someone knows what to do now and how to get money back. Post your comments and ideas.

Re
Apr 1, 2014

More Forex-Signals-4U.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      9th of Jul, 2014

Fxpro is a fraud company. They have not paid my affiliate commisions. I have also posted this reviews on tradecomplaint.com which is a forex site. I am not going to leave this fxpro company.

• Fx
      9th of Jul, 2014

FxPro runs one of the largest affiliate networks in the industry and is renowned for paying its partners competitive commissions in a reliable and timely manner, as well as offering them a variety of marketing tools to help them develop useful websites that provide genuine value to their visitors.

You have not included any information in your complaint that would help us identify who you are (if indeed you are a registered FxPro partner). We recommend you contact us directly with your account information and a member of our team will surely be delighted to assist you.

Tel: +44 0203 151 5552 Email: [email protected]