Forever21 / waste of time

I've wasted three days running from one store to another trying to find what they have online. I contacted their customer service and asked them which stores have the same clothes that are shown on their website. Their rep was absolutely useless, he could not even answer a simple question! Their representatives cannot support clients properly and their network system doesn't provide accurate inventory information. I just wasted my time! Forever21 products are great, quality is good, but I don't like to order from their online shop. If you buy their products online and for some reason you decide to return you need to pay for shipping it back.

St
Feb 23, 2016

Comments

Nov 09, 2016

Sorry that happened. None of the stuff on line is carried in the stores, at all. I send customers away on daily because of that . Try to explain to them online is thats ite.ir own little store. Products can be returned in store but t

Nov 09, 2016

So sorry. Online is just that. U can only return things uve purchased, never purchase what u see. It should say that on the site. I turn customers away daily, cuz they only came for a said products.