Forever Memorable / Electronics Purchasing Scam

1 Indonesia Review updated:

This web site was created February 14, 2008...so there is no scam information about it; however I have done an extensive research online and have linked this web site with the following:

hobbies-rc.com
trendhobbies.com
berdeentech.com

All of these are the same company! Do not be fooled!! If you wish to know specifically how I linked them together, contact me...but just visit them yourself and you will see the similarities.

Comments

• Fo
      18th of Apr, 2008

ed-prime.com
    trendhobbies.com
    berdeentech.com

• Ro
      2nd of May, 2008

I tried to buy from trendhobbies.com. I ordered, I payed vie bank transfer and I got nothing. I tried to contact them more then 10 times but there was no reaction. Don´t know what to do now?? So it seems they are cheeting the people who wnts to make a cheap buy. Please be caeful and beware of this companies.!!!

• Ju
      6th of May, 2008

Thanks for this warning.
    I was thinking it was a scam, but no proof, now I'm sure it's a SCAM
    Don't buy from them.
    julien

• Rl
      6th of Sep, 2008

Hi,
    I too have been taken in the amount of US$807.20 by Wayestar Technology Co. Ltd. My full story is on my new website, http://www.screwedbychina.com/. I agree that we need to hold these people to the sort of ethics we expect in the western world, and the most cost-effective way to do this is through the internet. I would be glad to repost your complaints, and you are welcome to reciprocate.

R.L. Collins

• Vi
      2nd of Mar, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net