Forever 21 / online service

I placed an 8 item order on wed 7/25 which was confirmed with conf #[protected], the next day I received an email that my order was canceled with no explanation as to why. I also used my $15 reward which was not returned. I the called the number given in the email which provided no help & said it was a sensitive issue and I needed to call my bank (forever21 credit card). I called them asking what the issue was & they stated there was not a problem on their end & that credit was available (which I already knew). The representative called the catalog discussed that they were not at fault for the cancellation and the catalog rep approved for my order to be reordered & stated they would take care of the shipping for it to get to me faster than the standard. After getting that done and receiving a new conf # I realized my items were not the same price as the first order (more $) but I didn't want to get back on a extensive call so I didn't bother. Four hrs later I get another email stating my order has been cancelled again! The process starts again call, representatives, catalog etc. They still have no explanation but they said they will escalate & give me a call in 24-48hrs. After being on the phone a total of 2hrs I get transferred to rein who stated she was the highest supervisor I could go she told me the same thing about she would look into it & escalate my concerns (I thought she was who I talk to when things escalate, she was the supervisor right) then tells me rudely she is not expediting shipping (even though that was the comp given from the previous cancel). This order was for my son that needed them by a certain date & forever 21 failed at providing customer service because I still don't have my order or an estimate of when I would/will not an explanation.

Dissatisfied customer