Forest River / couch and mattress

Our names are: harry a & mary f mills
2249 camden ave
Manasquan, nj [protected]-882-2237

We purchased a forest river travel trailer at the rv show in hershey pa in september 0f 2015. We bought a rockwood mini lite 2503s. I questioned the softness and sagging of the couch but they assured me they were all like that. When we picked it up at the camping world rv sales in hanover pa I questioned it again and was told the same thing. We have been on a few trips and this last one the couch is totally shot. I hoping with the reputation of forest river you will resolve this problem. We have been camping since 1970 and have owned about 10 different campers and this probably being our last we choice a forest river. We belong to a camping club and they all told us go with you.
I also have to mention the mattress in this unit in very thin and my sheets will not stay on i'm very surprised by this I was very pleased to know it is a full size queen because my husband and I are both tall but disappointed as it is so thin. If you can help me with this problem I would be thrilled.

Thanks so much for your attention to my problems. Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Sincerely,