Forest River / 2017 palomino columbus 386fk

1 Carthage, MO, United States Review updated:

First of all, I would never have bought this 5th wheel if I had know it was by Forest River!! They put on the 2017 Columbus 386FK "BY PALOMINO" to throw people off and guess what folks... it worked on this fool! This company ought to be sued and put out of business!!

April 2018, My husband and I traded in a Big Country (2010) for this amazing FRONT KITCHEN. When we arrived home, the trim on the walls were hanging off. VERY POORLY BUILT.
We left April 20th, for Mississippi. 1 week into our trip, it rains. Bedroom floor was soaked, from where? Who the heck knows, there is no way water can get in. We called our dealer, and was told to bring it in. That's funny "GINA" cause we are camping in it!!!
Week 2, leak on the bathroom floor, outside walls sweat and you can see the wood on the inside, from the sweat marks on the out side. Remote to the DVD player already broke (Quit working).
Week 3, the bedroom AC went out. A Cool only zone control kit was $200.00. Still not working and was told, these RV's have these things go wrong all the time. Funny that my husband and I had 2 Big Country's and NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES!! We have not made the first payment and we want something else. GOOD LUCK I was told, we own this one!!
R U N F O R Y O U R L I F E!!! DO N O T BUY THIS JUNK!!!

Tt
May 20, 2018

Comments

• Db
      22nd of Jun, 2018

We feel the same way!!! Just posted a major complaint about our Columbus “by Palomino!” Although, I don’t see it, not sure how long it takes to show up. But, we’ll be fighting for them to take it back !!! TERRIBLE!!!

• Tt
      24th of Jun, 2018

@DBW615 Since this post, the other AC QUIT WORKING, and the INVERTER MELTED!!! we have nothing qorking at this time. We arrived home tonight and it will be in the shop in the MORNING! They have 1 shot to fix all, in 1 week or else!!

25th of Jun, 2018

@T&T Good luck! Keep me updated. With all the negative reviews I’ve been reading, and knowing the battle we have ahead w/all our major issues, my husnpband thinks there’s enough customers to start a class action lawsuit.

25th of Jun, 2018

@DBW615 Sorry for typos! It’s 3:47am & I’m up researching how to take care of this 60k horrible purchase!

• Tt