Forest River / 2017 palomino columbus 386fk
First of all, I would never have bought this 5th wheel if I had know it was by Forest River!! They put on the 2017 Columbus 386FK "BY PALOMINO" to throw people off and guess what folks... it worked on this fool! This company ought to be sued and put out of business!!
April 2018, My husband and I traded in a Big Country (2010) for this amazing FRONT KITCHEN. When we arrived home, the trim on the walls were hanging off. VERY POORLY BUILT.
We left April 20th, for Mississippi. 1 week into our trip, it rains. Bedroom floor was soaked, from where? Who the heck knows, there is no way water can get in. We called our dealer, and was told to bring it in. That's funny "GINA" cause we are camping in it!!!
Week 2, leak on the bathroom floor, outside walls sweat and you can see the wood on the inside, from the sweat marks on the out side. Remote to the DVD player already broke (Quit working).
Week 3, the bedroom AC went out. A Cool only zone control kit was $200.00. Still not working and was told, these RV's have these things go wrong all the time. Funny that my husband and I had 2 Big Country's and NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES!! We have not made the first payment and we want something else. GOOD LUCK I was told, we own this one!!
R U N F O R Y O U R L I F E!!! DO N O T BUY THIS JUNK!!!
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues 
- Forest River - poor service 
- Forest River - beware 
- Forest River - warranty scam 
- Forest River - after-sales-service
- Forest River - forest river flagstaff super light emerald 278rlws 
- Forest River - the whole trailer
- Forest River - 2014 lexington 28' c-class
- Forest River - 2018 surveyor 267rbss
- Forest River - 5th wheel poor construction