Forenda Investment Solutions / Don't invest. This company likes to deceive people.

1 Suite 102, Ground Floor, Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Huston Streets, Belize City, Belize 78583Belize Review updated:

My friend said that he has invested money in Forenda Investment Solutions. He said that it was a great chance to earn extra money and he truly believed this company. I decided to invest as well, but after my money went to this company, I didn’t get any information or even the response to couple of my questions. I am worried that I wouldn’t get my money, so I has investigated this company and found only complaints. These guys like to take money and avoid their customers.

Re
Jan 10, 2016

Comments

• Ry
      28th of Mar, 2016

I strongly advise that you seek the legal opinion of a lawyer the next time (or anytime) you invest money in Belize. I'm an American-trained lawyer, I manage a law firm in Belize and have heard countless of stories like yours. What they have in common is that they did not seek legal representation. My law firm specializes in real estate transactions and offshore banking, I also own a title company. I've been in business for over 12 years and have assisted many individuals like yourself invest in offshore banking with Belize.

Check us out at lawbelize.bz/news (for offshore banking news)
    Connect with us on facebook.com/lawbelize

Good luck!