Forefront Lending Group / Rip off

Forefront Lending group promised me a loan. Ms. Karen Dobson stated that due to my credit score I had to make the first 5 payment to secure the loan. She emailed me the loan documents for me to review and sign. Once I wired her the money she said the money would be in my account in 20 minutes to an hour. The money never came. I have been calling & left many message after message and no response. I have had others try to contact them also. I have sent faxes with messages and I am being ignored. I am disgusted at how people could do this to other people that are in need. Beware and do not wire them any money. I called the money gram service and they picked the money up minutes after I wired it. I was in need of money for a real reason and they took every last penny I had and left me screwed. These people deserve a serious punishment. They will get arrested if I have anything to do with it!

Va

Comments

• De
      4th of Mar, 2009

They did the same to me. I have reported them and have heard nothing back. I plan on finding them. I have found the person that cashed the money wired through video camera intel. I am hoping to get contact very soon. I have also found cell phone location for man that I spoke with. If I find them its game on. They promised me a loan, and said I had to advance them the first few payments due to credit. All I have to say is they better hope I dont find them.

• Ms
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I DID AS WELL, KAREN DOBSON ASSURED ME AND MY BOYFRIEND THAT IF WE SENT THE MONEY UP FRONT WE WOULD RECEIVE A WIRE IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT AND WE NEVER GOT ANYTHING THEY CHANGED THEIR NUMBER AND WE COULDN'T EVEN FIND THE WEBSITE. WHERE DID YOU REPORT THEM BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO DO THE SAME. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND LOST OUR PLACE BECAUSE OF THAT SCAM. I CAN NOT WAIT TO FIND THIS COMPANY.

• Is
      10th of Jul, 2009

Please contact me. i would like to know if this is the same company I am dealing with. It sounds similar. i have wired them money of promises for a mortgage and now they are ignoring me. Wont email me and refuse to refund my money.

Did you sign a wiring instruction form? What bank did you use?

diamondplated@gmail.com