Foreclosuretown.com / fraud and cheating!

Phone: 1-203-838-3232

If you go to e-mail them to cancel your subscription. Don't do it, they'll say that they never got it!! Call them instead. Or they'll TAKE $297.00 out of your account!

Comments

• Ce
      31st of Jan, 2008

I had same thing happen. They ask for a small amt, so they can get your credit card #, say they'll send you DVDs, that you'll have thirty days to watch. After that, they'll take $297.00 out of your account. I don't actually remember the $297.00, but of course, if you read the fine print... I stil haven't gotten the DVDs, and they've debited my account $297.00. I'm calling them tomorrow! Let you know what happens!

1st of Feb, 2009

Fyi: from my own personal experience, any "free offer" which requires you to give your credit card information will come back to bite you in the a$.

you will almost certainly find that if you do not cancel you subscription within 72 hours of your trail period than you will be charged full subscription fees. always read the fine print, that's where they trick you.

companies that offer you a free trail period & requires your credit card information does not make their money selling their product, but make their money out of scamming inocent people by billing their credit cards.

I also find requiring user information to submit comments a scam to intice into giving their email addresses inorder to spam them!

• Ti
      13th of Feb, 2009

This is bs plan and simple!! I have already reported them to the fbi and other agencies!! this is fraud!!

Dont sign up!! phoney pictures, prices everything bs

This is fraud!!!

26th of Mar, 2009

Before I google'd that site, I actually signed up for a trial account, thats the only site other than gamespot.com that I used my card for, and a charge to my card of $153.95 showed up today, so I pretty damn much know its them.. no one else has my card number.

Luckly the charge was declined, do to insufficient funds in my card.. and they were trying to deposit into a paypal account.. I dont know what to do to protect my account now, other than closing it.. or getting a new card.

Matt

Do not use this site!!! foreclosuretown.com

• Sd
      30th of Apr, 2010

Some of the companies are actually legitimate. Just google any that you are thinking about going to first. Foreclosure.com is one that has been around for almost 12 years. They have always been generous when cancelling service and giving refunds. Plus there are no ridiculous fees. One flat rate of 39.80 a month, and you can cancel anytime online or call them during business hours. I actually believe ForeclosureTown was bought out. Good Riddance!!!