Foreclosure Town / Terrible experience

Foreclosure Town
I received an e-mail from Foreclosure Town and casually checked to see if I knew of any properties that are pending foreclosure. I found a property I own that is presently for sale on the Multiple Listing Service with a local real estate office. I am an Associate Broker with that agency and I am a duly authorized Real Estate Broker in the state of Georgia. My property is not distressed in any way; the mortgage payments are and have always been up to date. In fact the asking price is not correct on this listing by Foreclosure Town. I found 2 other listings of properties that I know of that are not going into foreclosure, but are also on the market and one is under contract to close this week. I don't know where this group is getting their information, but it seems to be mostly incorrect. Sounds like a SCAM to collect fees.

A  15th of Apr, 2009 by
This is a fraudulent website. Regardless of the city you enter, you see the same photos of the same properties. Beware!!
A  2nd of May, 2009 by
In my case they even did not send any login information and refuse any contacts. They are clean scam.
N  18th of May, 2009 by
this a fraudulent website. When I type the zip code it show houses that dosent exist in Las Vegas... this is a scam to take your money