Foreclosure Store; Jordan Publishing / Rip off!

United States Review updated:
Foreclsure Store
Phone: (203)855-1999
First off, this company doesn't deliver what it promises: the foreclosure listings that came up for my area had little information (no pictures and sometimes no prices!) and were by no means complete. For example, I could hop on a single local realtor's website and find more foreclosure listings than the foreclosure store had!

Secondly, there are hidden "one-time" fees (one showed up on my bill as "Foreclosure Training"...well, I certainly didn't get any training!

Third, when I tried to contact them the phone number on their website is bogus! The number that I finally called that actually worked I obtained from /link removed/ After being on hold for close to half an hour, the representative that I talked to flatly said they won't give any refunds, whether you have used their services or not, nor will they prorate charges. I twice asked to be transferred to a manager, but both times the "manager" would never answer. I left messages which were never returned, surprise, surprise.

A  26th of Mar, 2009 by
This company took out $99.00 out of my account after I cancelled their services the same day I did my free trial. I have tried several attempts but still don't get anywhere. I have complained to the BBB. My account is overdrawned because of them. I cancelled it because their listings were bogus.