Fordham Crest Securities Inc.I won $130,000.00, I received a check today in the amount of $4,950.00, this is a cashiers check drawn on capital one bank.

1 Review updated:

When I got my first letter, it looked so official. When I received the check today, I called immediately, followed all the instructions in the letter that came with the check. Joe fisher told me to deposit the check, after that I would receive the balance $125, 050.00 by fedex or ups thursday of this week, the check was to pay $ 1, 350.00 for government taxes and clearance fee.
My husband is very sick, I thought this was a godsend.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Buffalo, NY My pharmacist said she would cash the check for me. Is it a scam? I have no idea, but my guess is that it probably is. Fordham had to have some idea or knowledge that this is going on. I desperately need this check for my husbands health. I may not get the $125, 050.00, but I think I am entitled to the $4, 950.00. I also think that fordham crest needs to resolve this problem. It affected my life extremely. (Ps) i'm asking you to not just overlook this matter.

De
Jan 09, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 09, 2017

do NOT pay them anything especially via western union - the check IS going to bounce and you will be out any money you pay to them out of it...