Ford Truck / drives financial

United States, Alabama, Birmingham Review updated:
Tim Farley
Phone: 205-541-7107
This has got to be the rudest people to try to work with. They lie like hell and herass you to death. They want to call you before a payment is due and refuse to work with you . I had my mother pass away and they called me 3 times during the funeral. I am fed up with them. I told them to come and get my truck. I have never been late with a payment and am not behind but I am going to make sure they get their truck. I do not even want the truck any more because of the harassments. I owe 2 more years on the truck and put down $2500.00 on the truck. There needs to be a class action law suit against thes people to protect consumers. I'll be the first to let a lawyer handle this law suit. I do not recomend anyone getting a loan from this place. They want to charge a unreasonable interest rate that you don't see untill it is to late. If ther is a lawyer reading this, please contact me at tomfarley2153@yahoo.com and lets put a end to this financial organization.

N  14th of Dec, 2012 by

Ford Truck - problem with new truck

I would like to know how a company as big Ford Motor Co. can sale a new truck that might have a problem and not tell you about it before you buy it

Ford Motor Company Logo Ford Motor Company