Ford South Africakuga

Another "kuga" failure

After another frustrating day trying to sort out my "kuga" problem, I am forced by ford to go the way of social media (hellopeter, facebook, radio and newspapers.) ford should be accustomed by now to put out fires regarding "kuga" problems.
I recently took my ford kuga to motomid ford in middelburg, mpumalanga due a noise in the turbo. I would herby like to thank willem and jeff for the friendly and great service they have provided by trying to sort out this problem. They fixed basically all the problems except the broken stud in the cylinder head. Thank you - motomid, middelburg.

At this point I need to indicate that the engine was replaced last year by bb menlyn ford. After an overlooked by ford middelburg they discovered various problems that according to them could only have arose when the engine was replaced. Boost pipe, brackets missing from radiator, etc. The biggest though were the fact that a stud from the intake manifold (turbo attached) was broken off. Someone covered it up, by putting sealant on the manifold gasket with the broken stud still in the cylinder head.

After numerous attempts from the staff at motomid, no one wants to accept responsibility.in the meantime I must go without a vehicle. Warranty does not want to replace the cylinder head. The service manager from motomid took the matter up with willie moller from ford sa. I myself tried to resolve this problem by speaking to ray from menlyn ford, (ford menlyn does not want to take responsibility), without any success. Asking for u curtsy vehicle is rejected straight away, although the work was carried out by a ford technician.
It is unthinkable that such work could have been done by a so called qualified technician. The service manager from motomid, middelburg made a comment that it look like a "backyard mechanic" work on this vehicle. All services were done according to specs.

It must be mentioned that in a week, I am going on my yearly holiday. My accommodation is paid in full. Now due to ford I am going to lose all my accommodation money. Is this how ford treats its customers? Ford is basically forcing met to take my vehicle to a proper mechanic to fix it myself - I however will lose my warranty. What a bunch of crooks. "worst customer service by far".

"is this how ford repairs vehicles" - I understand people make mistakes - but fix your mistakes.
Ford what must I do now???
Attached are photos from the problems discovered. The photos were taken by a ford technician.
Nb!!! "this photos are very sesitive to any proper mechanic"

Ne