Ford Scranton / scam and cheating!
I traded in my 2004 f450 dump at the price of 22,000,my wife found a pre owned escape for$19,000 i found a2007 pre owned mountaineer for $28,000, which i thought was good, because the sticker on the window says $32,000. We went home and looked on the internet and seen the mountaineer on scranton forde site for 22,900. We went back and bob tracy sales mngr told me i was mistaken, it was not that vehicle with a sincere face and voice and assured me i seen another vehicle and went as far as to show me on the internet some price to match the one on my suv, i trusted them because it was a ford dealer and i signed the deal, when i got home i went to the computer and found the vehicle and checked the vin it matched. I was lied to cheated robbed and deceived by a person representing fords name!
More Ford Scranton Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - servicing and fees
- Ford - car
- Ford Motor Company - unsatisfactory service provided by aljazeera ford service center khurais road riyadh ksa
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Motor Company - door latch sensors