Ford Motor Company / "unethical behaviour"

1 Penske Ford, 8970 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa 91942La Mesa, CA, United States

Made an appointment in advance with Penske Ford of La Mesa in San Diego California on Friday 1/4/19 to take care of Air Bag Recall and a rear diff vent/ PinonSeal leak on 2012 Mustang GT. Charged $150.00 for inspection, which is the norm for Ford. Service Tech says he needs it over the weekend. This is probably a half of days work for both issue, at max maybe a day. They are closed on Sunday, no call on Friday for an update on car, no call or e-mail on Saturday as the status and or estimate on either the Recall or rear diff problem. I call Service Tech on Monday and he stated " We have got the Air Bag Recall done, wwe need it another day to inspect rear end problem". No other communication on Monday, I call them now on Tuesday he states " It will be $400.00 to do the rear end and it will be ready at the end of the day 1/8/19 Tuesday.
Picked up the Car around 3pm on Tuesday, drove it about 30 miles to work on Wensday morning at it still had the same rear diff leak. They claimed they did the service and installed a rear pinion seal. I called Service Manger at Penske Ford in La Mesa, he stated they completed the Air Bag recall on Fri 1/4/19 at 930am and performed rear diff services, but there might be a problem with whats called Watts Linkage that might be interfacing with repair. I had stated I had bought this car off their lot with this after market set up. I did not start leaking untill 15K after. He offered to "take a look at it " not "sure we will make this right and fix it". At this point not even sure they performed the service. So I declined and told him I would need a refund and take it to get serviced elsewhere.

Mi