Ford Motor Company / engine problems
To whom it may concern:
I lease a Mercury Milan from Avis Ford at 29200 Telegraph Rd. Southfield, Mi. 48037. In 2007 of April, my car was making a strange noise, so I took in to the Avis Ford service. I was informed that had an engine knock. The service consultant name john Richardson informed me that FORD MOTOR COMPANY would not cover the charges for the repairs. The vehicle only has 11, 227 miles on it and had the oil changes throughout the time I have had it. I feel that because I am a young African American woman. They are trying to take advantage of me.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - Ford Escape
- Ford Motor Company - 2015 Ford Taurus
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 F150 Lower Steering Shaft - know issue not being covered!
- Ford Motor Company - brakes/service
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 f-150