Ford Motor Company / service on a warrntied 2016 ford expedition platinum
I have taken my car to THREE Ford dealerships for a problem. The car shudders when taking off and when turning hard going slow. Allieta Ford in Wellsburg, WV, Doan Ford in Morristown Oh, and Woltz wind Ford in Heildelburg PA. NONE of these service departments claimed they could find a problem. My car was still under warranty at each visit.
I resolved that I wanted to keep the car so I took it to a reputable mechanic in my hometown, Assaro's in Warwood, WV. Tony, the owner replicated the problem immediately, changing out the rearend fluid and added a cear oil, Posi treatment. This resolved the problem to the tune of $138.34,
Since this vehicle was still under warranty I feel Ford should pay for this.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - scheduling an oil change and fuel filter change
- Ford Motor Company - poor customer service waldorf ford
- Ford Motor Company - focus sport 2017