Ford Motor Companyrecent service experience at reinike ford in findlay ohio

Recently I had my 2014 mustang gt serviced at my local dealership in Findlay Ohio. 1st off I take VERY GOOD care of my mustang it has very low mileage and is extremely clean always. This is where my complaint starts. The tech who drive my car left grease on the steering wheel, ### knob, and door interior door handle. This was very upsetting to me. Then apon checking my tripometer I discovered that my car had traveled 14.3 miles between the time I dropped the car off and picked it up the same day. This to me is an unreasonable amount of miles for the tech to test my vehicle for the service performed.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Findlay, OHI am familiar with the service that was performed and see no reason for this " joy ride" . The avg mpg dropped from 18mpg to 13.5 mpg under the dealer watch as well which indicates to me the car was run hard, and on top of all of that nearly quarter tank of gas was used during the service session as well . This car is my pride and joy and a car I hav dreamt of owning since childhood. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of respect the representatives at a dealership wearing your seal of excellence on the building and even on the shirt that they r wearing. I feel extremely taken advantage of and disrespected. I would never recommend the Findlay Ohio dealership to anyone for anything. This isn't my 1st poor experience at this dealership just had enough!

Co